/drugfeel/

Floating in the void edition

previous thread >rollsafe.org
>tripsafe.org
>erowid.org
>psychonautwiki.org

TQ: what's the best movie experience you've ever had on drugs?

Attached: 1620317589416.png (740x736, 694.91K)

Not a movie but One Piece felt so fucking stupid but amazingly fast paced on my first acid trip

Degenerate sexual pleasure on ecstasy!

Attached: bodies.jpg (4093x2894, 1.56M)

Toasting bread my fellow friends, im on benzos.

Do you guys tend to post in /df/ while you are high or more when you are sober?

Posting on here when I'm high feels confusing but it's also comfy

Why do cigarettes just make me feel like I'm dying now.

FLCL on acid, it's my favourite media ever and I could see so many details and meaning even though I've seen it like 14 times by now.

Attached: thatfeel.jpg (1269x945, 771.29K)

>tfw never swung the bat
Eva on psychs is probably amazing too.

Attached: takkun.jpg (740x370, 30.43K)

damn i really miss having friends to get baked with and drop psychs with

Attached: vvv.jpg (1200x1600, 138.18K)

>smoke weed
>sleep for 12h
how to prevent this shit

I've smoked a few times with friends, but I prefer getting baked or tripping alone, because I can fully use it to do whatever I want, and with friends you have to compromise with music and it's more awkward

wake&bake maybe?

I don't feel like smoking in the morning, or before dark

how many g of shrooms is 100ug of acid comparable too?

A pity to hear, fren. Only us can change our lives. Very likely, especially End of Eva. Though I'd want to maybe assemble a playlist of good episodes+end of eva to really build the mood, the rebuilds don't really capture the desolation the series itself was great at creating and EoE doesn't sting as hard by itself.

I've never seen Elfen Lied, I wonder if it's any good on drugs.

Attached: (JPEG Image, 400 × 264 pixels).jpg (400x264, 25.42K)

It's so strange how some people just get a complete block with weed at some point for no discernible reason.
I'm growing lemon haze auto (I think? either that or super skunk auto), I'm about 5 weeks in

I watched Dune on 100ug acid in IMAX and it was genuinely the most insane experience of my life - I was literally inside the fucking movie

Me and some friends wanted to watch a film on a low dose of acid, we decided to go with Dune.

I thought it would just be a mildly interesting adventure - BOY WAS I WRONG. Around 30 minutes in all sound became 2X louder/crisper and colours became at least 5X more vibrant. Everything became so immersive that i swear to god i was INSIDE the movie.

I could feel wind on my face, i felt sand brushing against my skin, i could feel the vibrations of all the vehicles. Easily the most mesmerizing trip of my life

the gom Jabbar scene scared me shitless though

If you're not super experienced I imagine this could be quite scary, but otherwise i strongly suggest that you give this a try

Attached: THE_SPICE.jpg (900x900, 67.99K)

I hate when I start getting nervous before smoking, because I know that it'll only amplify when I smoke. I also know there's no reason to get nervous, but I can't control it.

I think I can enjoy weed better after drinking alcohol, because I'm relaxed going into it.

probably like 1.5-2

Yeah you're right, but change takes courage.
If you don't want to rewatch everything before EoE I'm pretty sure Death&Rebirth is a recap, maybe check that out.
>Elfen Lied
It's mediocre. I think a really good recent anime to watch on drugs would be Sonny Boy

Attached: 1624921073544.jpg (4000x1689, 1.95M)

2g if you're a fatass, 1.5g if you're a human

when i used to have close friends like people i've known since a kid it was so much fun getting high or tripping with them. with the right people there's no such thing as awkward, we could laugh and talk about anything forever. """friends""" and acquaintances, no way. too bad i ghosted everyone...

Attached: l.jpg (1000x630, 142.21K)

Sounds like I need to rewatch dune

MDMA isn't made for degeneracy, it's not 3-MMC.
It's made for beautiful passionate love.

Watching Dune on my 13in screen and headphones while high on weed was already amazing (freaked out during the salusa secundus scene), can't imagine how powerful it must've felt to see it in IMAX on acid
Too bad theaters don't play it anymore

Attached: sardaukar.jpg (2379x1607, 358.21K)

I don't know what was the best one, they were all pretty gud in their own ways.

I watched Iblard Jikan (30 minute trippy OVA by Studio Ghibli) on acid and it was the most beautiful and utopian thing I've ever seen. Colors were flowing together and it was so hypnotizing. It was also the highest dose I've watched a movie on.

Other movies/anime that I watched on acid include: Koyaanisqatsi (my first trip ever), Akira, Salo or the 120 Days of Sodom, and probably a few more, but I can't remember now, so they probably weren't that influential on me. But the four above, especially Koyaanisqatsi and Salo were highly graphic

I imagine it must be. Recently I gifted my best friend some MDMA and he's never tried it before, so I'd want him to be able to masturbate and enjoy himself freely. Not to mention I'm scared that if I took it with him I wouldn't be able to contain my underlying homolust around him and try to kiss him or something.

Attached: 1428282429113.jpg (250x199, 5.79K)

People keep talking shit about elfen lied whenever it's brought up but I remember it being a great anime. I'm gonna have to rewatch it to see what you guys are talking about.

It wasn't terrible, but it's just not that good. People play up the muh edge aspect too much though

I only had such friendships as a kid, but they didn't last because I moved out. And from that point on I've never had good friends.

It's kinda shallow, I tried watching it several times and it's kind of lacking, but I still like the aesthetics of it.

If you liked Koyaanisqatsi you should watch Samsara (the 2011 documentary)