Fembots most degenerate thing you have done?

mine was camwhoring for a teenager, still tame

Attached: y7.png (518x827, 199.35K)

you posted this same exact thread yesterday you attention whore

I got my little brother into sex at a young age. We were alone in the house a lot. We don't talk much anymore I think he still feels weird about it

Serial monkey brancher and serial cheater at your service. Very doubtful that I'm capable of being faithful in a relationship.

Attached: 1646889344444.jpg (750x1334, 143.99K)

i have a rich fiance and im pretty well off myself but i findom robots for fun.

Attached: 14E21FB0-DBAB-456E-BEF2-2D548290175C.png (1080x1080, 691.13K)

You made this thread already and also don't try and larp as other anons please

binge eat and then lie about it.

I don't understand what's up with you.

Like. My big sis was pretty much as bad of a slut as you could be. Major leagues up there. Even she did not camwhore and err monkeybranch or whatever that is. I don't think she actually ever cheated. Whenever she felt like changing a bf she would do that. Never sent nudes. She did take some though, I think.
Fkn east. Last place of moral purity. Am I actually the most degenerate one? I did cheat on my ex. Also I did ask for gold in online video games. Never give onto evil girls.

Attached: surprised.png (343x350, 99.96K)

i posted tits on b once

I fucked in the middle of a public hiking trail against a tree when I was camping with my boyfriend and friends and we walked back to camp like nothing happened, didn't get caught but we could've been

please spare a crumb of discord

at 16 i met up with a guy from soc and lost my virginity to him. and got "groomed" into camwhoring for a guy at like 12-13

lucky

Yet another demonstration that women are whores, female nature is that of a duplicitous whore, and even the women that are revolting enough to fish for attention in Any Forums of all places, are in fact monumental whores that would happily murder (you) and piss on your corpse whilst pretending to be empathetic to you in order to siphon your resources and attention.

The sooner you internalize female nature, the better.

You had sex with your brother? Nice.

I fucked like 2/3rds of the guys in my high school anime club.

Attached: 1646942701149m.jpg (831x1024, 85.62K)

only talk to me if you will give me money and have low self esteem.
amelie#5887

>Fembots most degenerate thing you have done?
War profiteering, technically. But then that goes for anyone being aggressive in today's market.

This is the hottest thing I have ever read on this site.

Sloppy stinking hole I bet you farted a lot when u were eating gofdd fucking damnit I need a girl that shits so bad

The poor fucking 1/3, still virgins to this day

It's just basic math, user. Women only have 2 holes so only 2 guys out of every 3 can fuck her. You could take her mouth but then how will she insult and catcall the cuck if she has a dick in it? So, 2/3rds of the anime club exist to be NTR Chad's and Fat Ugly Bastards and the other 1/3rd exist to be beta cucks and femboys.
Damn, it's like a microcosm of reality or something...