I hate women

I cannot comprehend how much I despise women. They're just the worst.

Should I give them another chance?

Attached: 1644619212158.jpg (1024x673, 50.74K)

>boohoo stacy said "ew" to my face
>all women are bullshit

Grow up, kid.

Yes but treat them how you would at animal at best

>Grow up
what do you suggest, oh wise one?

I suggest you make your gay diary blog private.

Fuck you faggot It's not a diary or blog.
I'm asking the denizens of android8999 what they think of women.

No, tell them fuck off, get a silicone doll or something

Actually a better question would be a full out cull on women or just a breakaway civilisation. But a breakaway civilisation fully intent on destroying women, violently

Why? What did we ever do to you?

You and op will never be female

Thank god I won't be female. I hate women
Women are actually incapable of rational thought. They cannot make a decision based on how the outcome will affect them in the future, only on how it will make them feel in the moment.
This is okay, the problem comes along when they refuse to acknowledge it and then blame men for all their problems while also rejecting masculine men and telling men to be less masculine.

From personal experience, ghosting me instead of stating why you don't want to talk to me, leading me on, cheating, canceling dates out of no where, the list goes on

>Should I give them another chance?
no
i ignore all the female (larp or not) threads on r9k
no one has ever rejected me. i have always hated women

No, just blow your brains out youre worthless

I hate them too. I want to hurt them but dont want to go to jail so I just fantasize about it. If I was hot enough I'd pretend to fall in love and then cheat on them.

Yes exactly. Women can not make a decision based on how it will affect them in the future, only how it will make them feel in the present.
And the great irony of it all is that some women do things which look from an outside perspective like they are doing them in anticipation of an outcome, but in fact they are just doing them because being viewed as someone who does something in a logical way makes them feel good.
It is always about how they feel about what they do and about how they feel about how other people feel about what they do.
But it goes even further, when women use words it is only to articulate how they feel. Nothing else and no exception.
If women gives you a logical argument for anything, then in fact she is just telling you how she feels and creates an explanation for it post hock.
A women can not blame men for her problems - by definition, because the concept of blame for consequences is naturally foreign to women. They blame men for their feelings and then they create a rationalization for it.
So a women might say: you are oppressing me. Translated it can mean any sort of different things all dependent on WHAT exactly she is trying to rationalize in this way.
But the actual meaning of the words to you is just not applicable. The real meaning is something like: I am not feeling taken care of in your presence right now. Also the tone of the voice is very important.

I hate:
Women
Gay people
Transgender people
Straight people
Black people
White people
Old people
Men
You

Based, fuck humanity itself

Instead of giving women a second chance maybe you should give yourself no chances and kill yourself.

I truly believe in a nazi style holocaust of women, but with a lot more pain and suffering

>They cannot make a decision based on how the outcome will affect them in the future, only on how it will make them feel in the moment.
This just doesn't make sense to me because I know just as many men who act irrationally as I do women, if not more...