Why do young women do this to themselves?

>be naturally pretty
>completely ruin yourself by transforming into a hideous looking trannygoblin
Is it purely to spite men? Do they hate themselves? Are they delusional enough to think it's an improvement of some sort?
Why are they like this?

Attached: ee-20.webm (406x720, 631.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1G7msE5dYbRj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She went to college, that's why.

It's communist brain washing. Hardest in college.

I mean if she went with a pixie cut instead of that shit mullet then she'd be pretty hot.

At least she wasn't blonde. If you're blonde and die your hair black you will never be able to return to your natural hair colour.
These people will cover themselves in tattoos also, and not even good ones.

my current work crush has haircut like that
i want her to touch my pp

its like she got the same haircut as yolandi visser
but she is actually pleasant to look at.

Personality disorder coming to full fruition after she moves out of her parents' house and goes to college

no clue. mental illness?

because they think they're being liberated from whatever boogieman is hindering their existence
when in reality, they're becoming slaves to their self-made delusions.
also, girls tend to base how they act on however the general crowd is acting. this is the same reason a girl will break up with her boyfriend because her 30+ obese catmom wine-drinking friend group will say "he's low value" or some BS.
also, body modifications are a sign of mental illness, usually some sort of emotional disorder paired with detachment/depersonalization, since they see as the body as an unwanted extension of the self, rather than a vessel allowing them to experience this earth.
it's the biological equivalent of stripping your car of its engine, transmission, and brakes because you think bike rides are more fun than driving.

>if you're blonde and die your hair black you will never be able to return to your natural hair colour

Cant they just cut their hair?

Man she was super cute wtf.

communist? how it this anything to do with communism.

>Doesn't understand that universities are communist indoctrination camps
ngmi

This. Not having a helicopter parent to watch over them all the time makes them not only let loose but do ultra dumb shit for a late teen rebellious phase.

Women are self-destructive monsters when they are not satiated with attention. That's why you don't see genuinely beautiful women do this shit to themselves. Average and below-average women are the ones that turn into absolute freaks for the sake of attention.

I went to university, they are hardline anti communist and just liberal hellholes.

>Do they hate themselves
Yes, 99% of the time something like this happens they have a bad relationship with their dad

Attached: 1646226784463.jpg (666x584, 60.81K)

Sometimes, I've known people who have dyed their hair and its grown back a significantly different shade than what is was originally.
You have to consider that in order for a girl to get her original hair colour back, shes forced to cut it either really short or is forced to grow it back without redying it, meaning it's going to be a different shade from top to bottom.
Once a girl dyes her hair a darker shade, most of the time she will be redying it for the rest of her life.

Oh wow, she got fat at the same time too. I'm shocked.

This has to be some kind of self-harm thing right? Nobody would willingly do this if they didn't hate themselves right?

voca.ro/1G7msE5dYbRj

>getting raped
>sad
Dumb namefagging cunt. You're not an user if you vocaroo your posts and use a name.

Workers didn't want to die in a stupid bloody revolution (who could tell). So commies turned to environmentalism and lib shit thru college.