"Incel" is just lack of testosterone/

>it's over bro it's all about looks
meanwhile: bad looking "incel" rises up and has a successful business and reports his huge loads inside his wife and talk about his son.

YES, THIS GUY HAS A SON.

Attached: 262334.png (390x627, 261.3K)

What's your excuse now? THIS GUY is a father now. And he is a 3/10 by incel standards. He shouldn't be fucking, right?? Shut up. Get your T levels up and ascend above the ashes.

Attached: 435324.png (1192x810, 567.81K)

WOAH DUDE!!!! You found an exception!?!?! I can't believe you found an exception out of 8 billion people!!!!11

>3/10
lmao
He just has a bit goofy looking ears but he's like a 7 or 8.

Why are you calling a non virgin an incel?

Incels are so pathetic. When it comes to themselves they'll say "I'm a literal 2/10 bros it's over why is life so unfair only chads get to fuck"
>totally normal ugly dude reports success with women
n..noo!!! he's a Chadlite! looks are everything.

Honestly, you all should just kill yourselves indeed. Y'all are pathetic and sad. Yes, end yourself right now. You are trash, you are scum. Not because of your looks. Because you in your misery wants to bring everyone else down. You wanna drive men to suicide based off lies and your laziness, and you feel "justified" because a few of you (not even the majority) got a bad roll of dice on genetics, when it is NOT TRUE that looks are everything. It's not even true. To prevent this crime, just kill yourselves and let other men live their normal lives and self-improve. Idiots.

This is the final statement on incels. Nothing said after that matters. This is the absolute true and there's nothing seething incels can do about it (specially not with their pathetic lack of willpower HAHAHAHA)

Attached: 214122.png (836x598, 436.49K)

If looks arent everything why can handsome males regardless of personality attract women with no effort better than your JUST BE YOURSELF ass?

He is not that kind of ugly. I look like an asian neanderthal and remember there's also balding and the no beard factor aswell, none of which he suffers from. Also he is mentally healthy enough to succesfully form a carreer, I am not. Yes T levels can make you act confident on a subconcious level and girls will notice that you're basically always confident, but it will still not be enough, there are many more obstacles you still haven't overcame. Shit post overall

>better than
Huge implication here. As if a flighty whore means more than a loyal wife.

>"Incel" is just lack of testosterone
Does a lack of testosterone make you a misogynistic, lazy and entitled person?
Interesting.

>Incels are so pathetic. When it comes to themselves they'll say "I'm a literal 2/10 bros it's over why is life so unfair only chads get to fuck"
We've long established that 95% of incels aren't incels because of their looks, but because of their horrendous character and/or because they have nothing to offer.

>no beard factor
Only factors in to people who can't grow them, beards are not ubiquitously nice looking or attractive.

Holy shit this is cope, your "loyal" wife would be nicer to a Chad autist than you.

No one established this but you evil foid scum being incapable of admitting that face is all that matters to you. Horrendeous character? Meanwhile a guy pretending to be Chad on tinder talks about fucking babies yet it still le great guy to every single foid he talked to.

>you evil foid scum
I'm a guy.

Then hang yourself for being a sex traitor saying foid approved malarky while they deepthroat Chads who never help them with anything shows how much they care about you coping simpy wimpy.

Beard makes him look decent, and it's a life saver for a lot of small chin men.

small chin man here, can confirm. even stubble makes me look like i have a chin

>"Cope"
>Meanwhile you've never been with a woman and are trying to cope around that fact.
The fact of the matter is you cannot even list what makes a Chad. I've noticed that all you incels are the same, you blame the Chad Boogieman, yet none of you can agree on what a Chad is supposed to be. Is it a hot dude? A dude with game? A dude with a gf? All the above and more? Well I've been on both sides of the incel/chad fantasy, and I can tell you it's all in your head. I am the Chad Autist and I say you're coping if you think being ugly is what's stopping you.

>Horrendeous character?
Also, I very clearly said "and/or".
If he's hot, can offer his body and probably a great fuck.
Same with women. I wanna fuck a hot woman even if she doesn't have a great character. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

>a sex traitor
You see, that's why you'll always be lonely and sad. You think this is some kind of war and your cock is your weapon.
You do not base your assumptions in reality, but some fanfic you made up in your mind.
You're the male equivalent of a lolcow farm user, utterly delusional.

What makes a Chad is quite simple?
BEING REALLY FUCKING GOOD LOOKING

>it's a life saver for a lot of small chin men.
The opposite for me, i have a decent chin, and only having a little stubble makes it really blend into my neckline.

>If he's hot, can offer his body and probably a great fuck.
>Same with women. I wanna fuck a hot woman even if she doesn't have a great character. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Yh no it doesnt work like that see men dont call non Stacies that come onto creeps who should die meanwhile women do this to non Chads while letting Chads openly molest them in public and saying YOUR SO CONFIDENT TEEHEE. Chads dont need game or sweet talk anything they say turns on women because their face is that nice to women, keep coping though.

Okay, so what's really good looking? Is it Height, Face, Body? Clothes makes the man, right? If it's all the above then why can I get a girlfriend with only two of those things?

Why did it still take me having to try and improve? If you can't get women because you're ugly, then why do ugly people get women? It's your attitude and low effort thats the problem. You could have everything or nothing, it does not matter because you'd still be lazy. You want girls to come to you without lifting a finger. That is the definition of a Low T Male.