Femanons, why do you hate manlets and want us all dead?

femanons, why do you hate manlets and want us all dead?

Attached: 1603760075254.gif (112x112, 140.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/je7yu6q#uXXpIYd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would date a smoll boy if he was cute and I wasn't already taken

boyfriend and girlfriend havers should get outta this board

if you are tall enough that i can rest my chin on your head you are tall enough

i love manlets!!! they are kawaiii

Not giving younpussy is not the same as wanting.
We treat you all the same way other men treat you. You are not seen as men but you are still human

Short men just seem sneaky, to me. Also, I feel like they all have a chip on their shoulder. I don't want to date some butthurt short guy. Additionally, short men make less money

>Short men just seem sneaky, to me.
you're a delusional retard, though

I don't. I may dislike you for some reason other than your height though

Why the fuck are you here, I dont get it

men make fun of short men more than women do

And they are so quick to anger, too

You dont turn them on so you should drop dead, this is how all foids think and reason btw dont believe anything they say other than what I just posted because foids enjoy telling manlets lies then laughing at them suffering afterwards.

Women are retarded, unlike men they feel way before they think.
If she doesnt like something or someone they will make up logical sounding reasons in her head to make sense of her feelings

Attached: A50F595E-0750-45EB-AFA0-1D7DAA668EEF.jpg (780x960, 65.9K)

>Also, I feel like they all have a chip on their shoulder.

I wonder why

hey scandi, what's up?

nothing much, just doing wound care, drinking beer, and shitposting from my bed. hbu user

i like that something that simple is such a dead giveaway

imgur.com/a/je7yu6q#uXXpIYd

150 pages

I'm all right, don't worry about it, most people don't have such autistic pattern recognition. I'm actually glad you didn't off yourself, you seemed unstable when you disappeared.

>You are not seen as men but you are still human
Why am I not a man? I am of average height, people evolved to be average height. How does it disqualify me from being a "man"?

yeah because you're always belittling them. read aristotles analysis of emotions, being belittled by people you consider your inferiors is one of the biggest causes of anger.
also, you're probably short yourself, you stupid fucking hypocritical bitch.

>You are not seen as men but you are still human
wow, how reassuring. thanks

Attached: goodbye_frens.png (655x509, 20.76K)

thanks user. i definitely was when shit hit the fan, it seems to have calmed down now though. i still am on the edge though desu. just got told by my psychiatrist they want to drop me, so hopefully that means i can apply for neetbux under some kind of disability clause

>Why am I not a man?
You dont turn her on its that simple you stupid manlet, stop thinking these subhuman animals we call women have rational reasons behind their disgusting behavior. Some wizard could make you 6'5 and this foid would 180 on her opinion on you in a split second because shes an animal controlled by her pussy not her brain.

>so hopefully that means i can apply for neetbux under some kind of disability clause

Hope it works out, only a deranged person would commit to a lifetime of wagecuckoldry

i just have to burn though a bit of extra cash, so im testing beers to mix with my benzos, and considering shelling out for dying my hair black again

fuck wagecucking forever, ive done enough of that