/britfeel/

Watford, Hertfordshire edition

Attached: Watford_Town_Hall_(19716814084).jpg (1024x768, 172.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shIazq_66Aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gonna send SSM some monies

Fish finger sandwiches for dinner I reckon.

Attached: mmm.jpg (227x220, 12.56K)

I'm making lamb curry

Time for a bacon bacon butty time like are Mark
Cor he loves a bacon butty he does.
Loves his food, loves life.
Proper jolly. Light of Britain he is.
Phwoar hot crispy smoked bacon
Lashings of lurpak.
Corr throw some more lurpak in there lad
It lovely.
Bacon bacon butty time, it the best time deeee laaaaaaaads
Mark is my hero.

When I'm shagging a woman I put 80% of my dick inside her cunt. When I look down my dick looks tiny because most of it is buried inside her, which motivates me to fuck harder because I subconsciously believe I have a tiny cock and I need to ram her hard to make up for it.

*rattles jar*
You know what to do

When I'm eating a bacon bacon butty time I put 80% of my bacon inside of the sandwich. When I look down the amount of bacon looks tiny because most of its is buried inside the sandwich, which motivates me to cook more bacon because I subconsciously believe I have a tiny sandwich and need to make another bacon bacon butty time to make up for it.

Me too lad, per mums request

has anyone been to see the batman film

Bacon Bacon Buttyman.

>Small item, right? It's a PNOV lad. It's been scanned into a bag at the warehouse, but then fallen out of the bag, the bag goes onto the van and at that point the tracking updates to say out for delivery, but it's actually sitting on the floor of the warehouse. Maybe you'll get it later today with the reattempts but probably tomorrow.
>Or if it's a breakable item it got smashed after being stowed and basically the same thing happened where the system thinks it's out for delivery but it actually isn't and you'll get it probably tomorrow
>>it was handed to resident
>The drivers do this because otherwise the DSP and DS get fucked by the metrics

Thank you, lads. This is why I come here because we have some knowledgeable lads here.
It was a small item that could be posted through a letter box so I'm hoping your right.
Not sure what DSP and DS is but guessing it means that they use the handed to resident so it looks like they delivered on their promise. Thank you thank you for your help!

Attached: 1625559830065.jpg (598x682, 74.86K)

When I'm eating a packet of quavers, I put 80% of the quavers in my mouth, which motivates me to eat the other 20%

SSM is running out of gadgets to sell. He'll sell that watch the alcoholic dosser from here sent him next.

Good edition, townposting is good

You are very low IQ lad.

PNOV = Package not on van
DSP = Delivery Service Partner
DS = Delivery Station
Don't worry lolibro you'll get your package tomorrow I promise, if not tell me the tracking number and I'll check the internal systems to see what's happened to it

And you're a low IQ boring shut in not worth the (you).

Thank you mate. Is DSP the drivers and like the contractors that use their cars?

Attached: 1621938774746.gif (338x338, 1.1M)

Chicken Teriyaki salad tonight boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Lol no
DSP = DarkSydePhil

>low IQ boring shut in
Takes one to know one!!

Never been to Spain, looks shite

>I'll check the internal systems to see what's happened to it
They won't show anything lmfao it's in the delivery system now. Don't give Loliconmong false hope.

its the islands for me
beefa
ten a reef
simple as

Is ibeefa as good as that sky 1 program made out?

Could be worse lids. At least you're not one of these monkes
youtube.com/watch?v=shIazq_66Aw