Dick doesn't smash into her cervix

>dick doesn't smash into her cervix
ngmi

Attached: 1641135726575.jpg (1080x1245, 236.56K)

As long as you make her cum at least twice it doesn't matter. Most women aren't size queens, if you just try to master making women cum you'll be the best lay they'll ever have. Even if you're 4 inches.

Attached: 1646932575028.jpg (1200x1506, 224K)

>Most women aren't size queens,
Are you implying women have a sense of integrity or something? Leave this board you have no idea how women behave or think if you think any human decency can be applied to them. A 5 year old boy with a 7 incher would turn on a woman more than your dicklet ever could because the raw masculinity from a large dong is that exciting to a woman that she would be attracted to a literal child more than you.

>Most women aren't size queens

Don't care. She doesn't have a cervix in her anus, OP.

I agree, I could just rape instead

Quit projecting your lack of knowledge about women onto other posters my guy. Have you tried talking to one before?

That's bullshit. You can finger a woman and make her cum easily.

I've done this many times and it's still not enough. At the end of the day they want rock hard thick long cock to please them. My small 5inch dick doesn't cut it. I can see it on their faces and how they act after sex.

Go outside retard. There are multiple studies that determine that yes, women don't really want anything above 6 inches for a long term relationship.

This board has destroyed your brain if you think otherwise.

>Smashing the cervix
No you retard, you have to slowly grind against it. It stimulates a nerve that gives her a cervical orgasm.

>grind against it
You're supposed to puncture it so the head of your penis enters her womb. It's the closest you'll get to going back home.

the pic is whatever
this pic makes me feel like shit I hate being subhuman I hate being alien I hate being dead

>women don't really want anything above 6 inches for a long term relationship.
>long term relationship
Aka beta bucks meaning not gina tingles thus is not what they actually want.

>Have you tried talking to one before?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH simps are hilarious

>There are multiple studies
post these studies smartass, last time I checked the ideal penile length for a long term partner was 6.4 which is already bigger than 90% of men

If its not 8 the woman is lying her ass off. In addition you ever see how women react to truely colossal cocks like horse penises?

I'm not going to post the studies, I dont actually care that much. But try this perspective, if you don't have her ideal cock it's not that bad of a thing. Almost nobody meets each others physical ideals perfectly, men or women. An ideal cock for a woman may be 8 inches but if she loves a guy that's 5 she'll probably work around it. With some women I'm sure that's a deal breaker, just like how some men won't date girls with small tits or something. It's not so black and white. Nobody will ever match your ideal and vice versa, the sooner you realize that the faster you can accept yourself for who you are and not obsess about your cock size, height, jawline, etc. Everyone is settling, nobody's perfect.

This is actually impossible, you can't "puncture" the cervix to get into her womb any more than you could by puncturing her abdomen. What you're think of is going PAST the cervix, which is actually a little pocket (generally) underneath the cervix, just the other side of the back wall that's really hard to get to. Many women get intense waves of pleasure when that spot is stimulated, some feel absolutely nothing, it just depends.

I would say the most common feeling is a weird quasi-mystical feeling, like weird emotions that aren't cumming, but just weird, like feeling a sense of destiny. I've had girls who felt that without cumming at all the entire session. It's called the P-spot, standing for posterior fornix, the area in the very back of the vagina.

>but if she loves a guy
Women cant love anything not even Chad.

>I'm not going to post the studies
stopped reading right there

>I can see it on their faces and how they act after sex.
I dunno, a girl who squirts so hard she pisses a stream probably doesn't give a shit where it comes from. Also the clit is completely ignored by pure PiV sex (I know the clit is internal too but it's sensitivity is mostly focused on the external part).

You're basically arguing the same thing 6in and 6.4in is barely a difference, I should know I can only reach 6.5 on a good day

This picture doesnt arouse me and I certainly dont want to know what website its from.