Suspect little brother's stealing my panties

>suspect little brother's stealing my panties
>honestly not even mad, he's at that age when hormones drive you crazy
>still, it's not like I don't know how this looks on the outside
>next time he's outta the house, steal his nintendo switch and write "I'm telling mom ;)" on it with marker, and put it at the bottom of my hamper
>be some hours ago, hear his footsteps dance to my room, followed by an awkward pause, and then dashing off back to his room
>he's been freaking out the whole day

Oh, god. This is better than I thought.

Attached: putin-amused.gif (346x244, 1.66M)

So are you gonna fuck your brother, or are you just gonna tease him sexually? I'd honestly say the former is better and less creepy than the latter.

>write on hardware with a marker instead of just a note
>enjoying torturing him
>somehow hear him going into your room when you're not in your room from the sound of footsteps which in a house are not loud
this is a larp user. just leave some cameltoe wedgied crusty knickers for him and be nice :^)

>somehow hear him going into your room when you're not in your room from the sound of footsteps which in a house are not loud
t. has never lived in a house with siblings

i can tell this isnt a larp because you posted the low-fps heavily-compressed tumblr reaction gifs that only women post

next time stick his switch into ur butt teehee

have you tried just telling him to be more coy about his shit

The entirety of his post screams "never lived with family."

What race are you Mister user?

on god just fucki him like goddamn

no i think this user has it right like damn that's hot as fuck

I lived with family, I still live with family. How shitty is your house that it has creaky floors every step in it? If people are downstairs, they absolutely cannot tell what room I'm walking into if I'm making any attempt to be quiet or not stomping around like a retard. And she would only be downstairs, because nobody sits the fucking hallway upstairs she's either in her room or downstairs.
Unless you're dumb, people can only really hear you walk up or down the stairs, or if you slam a door or flush the toilet or something

>I lived with family, I still live with family.
Where's your proof?

>How shitty is your house that it has creaky floors every step in it?
That's houses on average. Also, no one said anything about creaky floors.

>If people are downstairs, they absolutely cannot tell what room I'm walking into
So you've never lived in a house, got it.

>And she would only be downstairs, because nobody sits the fucking hallway upstairs she's either in her room or downstairs.
OP never said if she lived in a multi-story house. I'm surprised those are still around in this market, when even studio apartments have become prohibitively expensive.

>Unless you're dumb, people can only really hear you walk up or down the stairs, or if you slam a door or flush the toilet or something
And anywhere you walk in it.

>If people are downstairs, they absolutely cannot tell what room I'm walking into if I'm making any attempt to be quiet or not stomping around like a retard.
They likely still hear you, but are too polite to say anything.

maybe americans are just so fat they cannot walk normally without making noise, but i assure you most people can
and 90%+ of houses are multi storey houses please stop, the world is not san fransisco or wherever the fuck you all live in studio apartments.
if she lives with her brother, that means at minimum they need a 3 bedroom place. flats are almost never that, they are 2 bedrooms the overwhelming majority of the time unless you're a rich cunt and then it's not even a flat anymore.

>90%+ of houses are multi storey houses
Most residentials are neither multi-story nor houses. A lot of people can't afford those.

>if she lives with her brother, that means at minimum they need a 3 bedroom place.
Families live in smaller places than that all the time, and it's always been the case. You need to be rich for anything more or bigger.

t. white trust fund kid who's never had any real world experience

Op if you are not lying you should tell your parents assuming they wont beat him up or disown him. I did that shit when I was a kid and over a decade later Im still confused about my gender and sexuality. He either needs to recognize that he is being a fag and own it or that he is being degenerate and stop it before its too late. If he keeps doing it after this occurrence you should tell your mom.

i agree that this needs to be resolved but i think the sister is in the better position to solve it.

I think you should fuck him and greentext that too.

Fuck him. Close bonded sibling love has the potential to be an actual romance, unlike whatever "dating" is supposed to be.

Nice story, tranny. Next time tell your little brother he's a faggot for stealing a guys panties.