How do I become funny? kind of like sam hyde

how do I become funny? kind of like sam hyde

Attached: 1623701149565.jpg (250x268, 21.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVsyfgX94GA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but sam hyde isn't even funny

Number one, be smart. Being smart helps you to understand different types of topics and make witty jokes. Instead you'll be stuck with fart jokes.

im of the belief that being funny is something inherent. you cant become funny

you have to become hyper aware of what exactly you find funny and why
then you have to put effort into creating your own humor from those aspects whether it be jokes/memes/sketches

I feel the same way. Why is it like this...

it's definitely genetic. not only that but how you look and sound adds to it. also explains why women aren't generally funny.

Eh, Sam Hyde uses irony for his humour which isn't so great

Attached: bb75a715009ab7302bf0419879570f0f.jpg (294x294, 28.99K)

Comedy = tragedy + time
Tragedies can be as big as 9/11 or as small as getting a paper cut.
Time relates to how long it takes to get over the tragedy. It could take years or seconds.
Notice problems and discuss the juxtaposition.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVsyfgX94GA

Being funny is a combination of intellect and life experience, "you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with". If you want to be funnier, you need to surround yourself with funny people. Being funny can only be learned via osmosis.

this is not true. You will never be funny like this. How did your friends become funny? Naturally, of course. They were born funny.

throw shit at a wall and see what sticks
experience has taught me just because I can make myself laugh doesn't mean anyone else finds it funny

BUMP because user, i was thinking the exact same thing earlier today!

how do i be naturally funny?

No one is 'born' almost anything. You will never get a talented musician by raising a kid in an environment that isn't constantly surrounded by music, for example. Some genetic variance will always exist that separates the very best from the good, but ultimately you are the way you are because of the household you grew up in, the people you surround yourself with, and the experiences you have had.
If you want to be funny you need to place yourself in an environment that is conducive to being funny.

user is still bluepilled. How cute

stop posting anime pictures. Those make everything unfunny

Why do you want to be funny?

What kind of funny? Real life humor funny or anime girl funny?
If it's anime girl funny sorry but you will never if you were born as a male, it just cannot work.

First you gotta be able to make fun of yourself

>how do I become funny? kind of like sam hyde
So... not funny?