I still cant believe my ex went on to fucking femboys and faggots the exact moment he broke up with me...

I still cant believe my ex went on to fucking femboys and faggots the exact moment he broke up with me. He didnt even wait an entire day, he just sent me a picture of himself naked in bed with another guy before blocking me the moment I saw it.

Petty bisexual piece of shit. I bet he was lying about the bi part and hated my guts the entire time we were together. Fuck him.

Attached: 06D886E2-52F0-48FB-A377-8ADF530E20B1.gif (500x358, 941.96K)

Modern w*men don't deserve love. Go work to death like every suffragette post-1918.

Sucks to suck. Maybe don't date a fag next time, dumb bitch.

Attached: 1636922382649.jpg (636x900, 89.31K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. KEKED BY A HOMO. eat shit roastoid i hope you die screaming. cucked by the gayboys LOL fucking hell satan has a sense of humor. YOU TURNED YOUR BOYFRIEND GAY LMFAO

>dating a faggot

your own fault dumb cunt

go get checked and count yourself lucky if he didnt poz you. Literally 1 in 5 faggots have HIV

You'll be alright. He'll get HIV if he's unlucky. Hit a gym and develop an ass that he'd die for, then laugh at him when he slides in your DMs.

>your own fault
i know
>get checked
im a virgin, we never had sex. in fact, even though he agreed to wait it out, he was getting frustrated two months in about the lack of sex.

I know how you feel I dated a pansexual guy that hid the fact that he had gay experiences in the past from me. Bi men are all liars. Stick to straight men next time

>virgin
>waiting for marriage
Nice, keep rejecting degeneracy.

Fucking based.imagine having Gf that so shit you have to fuck a literal boy pussy to regain your consciousness

>dating some social bi fag instead of a robot
i don't have pity for you.

I dont believe in the waiting until marriage shit, im just super anxious about making sure i dont regret my first time. I dont want to give my virginity to some stranger i wont see it again, and i dont want to give it to some guy ive only know for a few months and expects it to be short term.

no, i want it done with a guy i fully trust and care for, even if it doesnt work out in the end, i will at least be happy I chose him.
fuck off. I tried giving three, THREE anons here a chance because I was desperate. Worst mistake of my life, and the ex im talking about was one of them.

Hey same thing happened to me with a bi dude from here. Theyre all major fucking faggots, youre not alone girl

>fuck off. I tried giving three, THREE anons here a chance because I was desperate. Worst mistake of my life, and the ex im talking about was one of them.
Because you're a retard who picks the most social brads you find on here.

That's still good. Keep vetting before getting too attached.

lol ok, guess it is my fault im not dating some random guy who literally never presented himself to me. It is always the womens fault for not diverting their attention to the most timid insignificant shit stains that never speak, never introduce themselves, never bother making their presence known, let alone detail their level of commitment and what makes them better than other guys.
And dont lie, because even if I did give the most invisible robot here a chance, he will still be the kind of guy to expect sex right after the first date.

>retard femoid cucked by faggot who calls himself bi
Entirely your fault retard, stop dating sissy faggots

Cope. You have dated 0 robots, so don't pretend like you did.

>I dont believe in the waiting until marriage shit
Good your bf left you then, he dodged a bullet

this, I don't care about your suffering. Women deserve 99% of the ill treatment they receive.

>never speak, never introduce themselves, never bother making their presence known
I'll do that right now then. What country are you from?

>woman is screwed over in relationship
>woman dont deserve love, get rekt roasty

>
>same situation, but man is screwed over
>ohhh boo hoo bro we are so sorry!

And you wonder why the general populace hates incels, and women dont want to interact with you.

>>ohhh boo hoo bro we are so sorry!
Who the fuck writes like this? Lmao

you
(verification not required)

ive had homo experiences in the past but im 100% straight now and would never tell a girl im seeing. ever. not even 50 yrs into marriage. its shameful

>lying about your sexual history
Degenerate. Imagine if a woman did that to you.

This is what happens when you support faggots, I never understood why women enable faggotry everywhere and cry when men start fucking each other

>iphone normie
>relationship experiencer
>a literal le woman
Why are we supposed to feel sorry for you? You've never experienced actual solitude, as a robot does. You are part of the cancer of this board. You don't belong here nigger.