Does it hurt your feelings

when you get called an incel?

Attached: 1641906675999.png (206x273, 42.15K)

Everyones basically a volcel to an extent, aside from very rare occasions. Incel by definition is a retarded word. Everyone technically could get laid via hookers or other means.

No but when I do I feel a very strong urge to justify myself by say that I have had sex. It's very important to my self esteem that other people know I have in fact had sex with a woman.

No. I am an incel. Why would I get hurt about it being pointed out?
If someone asks I admit I'm an incel with no hesitation.
>incels can't exist because you can always rape
that's how retarded your reasoning is

It's routine.

>that's how retarded your reasoning is
I just mentioned hookers retard. Next you'll tell me it doesnt count you put your penis in a vagina just because you paid.

Basically this.
I just accept it and feel proud to have not fallen for the trap.

Thanks for input anons.

Yeah I asked this question because it actually cuts me deep when I get called that word desu.

When roasties call me an incel I imagine them getting fucked by random guys every night and get mad that I'm not those guys that get to go out and have sex . At first I get sad then I start to feel rage.

Thanks for reading my blog

I'm not an incel, so it only confuses me a slight bit when an incel accuses me of being one, but nothing more.

So it's utterly justified when people call you an incel, gotcha.

no. Idk what they say. Haters gonna hate, so what?

just like rape, it is illegal in civilized countries

It's illegal but people still do it all over the west lmao.

I get called an incel online sometimes and honestly it makes me feel proud.

Femanon.
Just fucked a hookuop off tindr last night for two hours, he pulled my hair and called me names.

Shit was rad.
Im sure Id block you if you ever found me on there and dared to message me though.

I am a volcel.
incels disgust me because they lack moral fortitude but aren't talented enough to match their sick goals.

it's involuntary celibate not involuntary virgin retard, seeing hookers doesn't make you non-celibate

You're not fooling anyone
Ywnbaw

No
If some is reduced to name calling they've lost the argument so badly its not even worth getting upset

Attached: aca.jpg (777x656, 63.44K)

Lol cope, im hardly the first girl to tell you this.

The truth doesn't hurt me

>just break the law bro no reason to be an incel
jesus christ i forget how innately psychotic normies are

>Break the law
You filthy fat burgerbrains sure do have some strange laws

No, because it's a fact. I wish we could go back to using "robot" however. I hate all of this tumblr and reddit terminology