Realistically, what is your sexual market value from 0-10?

Realistically, what is your sexual market value from 0-10?

Attached: 275494767_492083905749726_4005065503935376060_n.jpg (1080x1350, 160.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/asiangirlswhitecocks/comments/t9hfud/throw_it_back/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck do i know nigger. You're really asking this on Any Forums?

Idk. You tell me. I'm white, 21 years old, 6'2, have above average facial structure, no mental illnesses, can function in social situations, no debt, have a stable job, own a car that isn't a shitbox (it's paid off), a stable relationship with my parents, am passionate about a few things, am ambitious, and have a STEM bachelor's degree.

Attached: 1621355026864.jpg (700x525, 93.45K)

What the hell are you doing in this shithole?

Only two factors are income and home ownership and I pretty much have neither.
SMV approximately zero.
Anyone posting their stats is coping.

Should be a 1. But I've never had an issue with having sex/gf's.

Well, getting them. The type that will take me in are not so good.

Negative probably

I have no friends and no gf, so this is one of my means of socialization. I also get bored at home often and posting on Any Forums is a source of entertainment. I enjoy collecting images too.

Attached: 1641161105053.png (1964x1821, 1.29M)

How do you not have friends or girlfriend? You said you don't have any mental problems so i'm really confused.

At my best I look like a K pop idol
I am 5 foot 8 pretty fit, good voice

I am poor, sperg with woman, always struggling with motivation and addiction which affects my mental health.

I would say I am only desirable if she is into asian culture.

7.5 to maybe 8. I am attractive/white/tall and I have money. I have been with an 8 before but its hard to tell where I stand when I meet random girls I find attractive. Everyone takes interest in me but I can feel the connection. Whether it be female or male. I have an above average dick and a nice body/face. I am borderline asexual but have had sex previously about 1000 times with partners

Probably 8 or 9 in my age range. But started college, so obviously no money or financial independece yet. Still, good college name to flex with.

0 out of 10.
t. 29 year old khv

>5 foot 8
>kpop
Lmao I feel bad for you. You will find a lonely broken girl to talk to you soon as long as you dont fuck it up and just stay stoic. I knew this twink with your traits before and girls just thought he was cute but not enough to do anything with him

Oh, and to try and understand it - All three of them claim I remind them of Pete Davidson, whom is some really shitty, ugly comedian. So I don't know what that means.

I'm poor white trash, and not the hot/rough rural Chad type. Just the inbred bumpkin type.

My first gf was the daughter of a Chinese oligarch, and she now has a very successful career in the fashion industry (including owning three apartments in three major cities).

The second was the daughter of a wealthy academic/author. She ended up marrying some other rich guy and being a housewife.

The third was the daughter of a wealthy Silicon Valley V.C.

So it seems like there is one particular type of female who rates me with a high smv.

>How do you not have friends or girlfriend?
I don't know where I'm supposed to meet new people and I didn't make any friends during uni because I was a chronic isolationist until my final year. I met one dude who brought me into his D&D circle, but we all live far apart and only see one another over video chat. Hence I don't consider any of them real friends. My coworkers are alright, but they are all 10+ years older than me and have busy lives with kids and shit. Also I refuse to using dating apps. I used them for a couple months back in 2021 and all it got me was sex with a bunch of sluts I would never care about outside of the bedroom. I very rarely feel connected to anyone.

Attached: 1645435454276.jpg (1080x1135, 629.14K)

I'm not good looking. I'm not charismatic. I don't have a normie friendly living situation. And I don't own anything worth taking a selfie in front of.
It's over.

8 in Asia

>college
>no money
You are more like a 7/10 at the most and probably a brain dead teenager. Have fun though

If it is under 8/10 then it doesnt matter so I dont know exactly how much it doesnt matter though.

depends on the market.
i get complements a bit but once i start talking i often say some awkward shit
had 1 date last yearand ive kissed 2 people this year so idk. am i a normie?

Oh god we are the same fucking person. Please be kidding. I have been compared to that fucker 100 times in the last few years and I have an insane personality that attracts women even though Im not that attractive. Holy fuck we were cursed

Zero. I am an abomination in the eyes of women.

Like 2?

>Im in good shape, over 6 foot, over 6 inches, but my face is pretty busted up from fighting when I was younger, I have 2 children and make fuck all working part time on a farm.

>brain dead teenager
No objections. Still got more bitches than you.

It actually upset me temporarily because I kind of pictured myself as handsome - saw him and thought; "yeah no", but then I start looking at my pictures and it's actually true and now I don't know what to think. I thought my only saving grace and the only reason I wasn't a turbo-virgin was my looks. Now I don't know what the game is.

I suspect I'm not ugly enough to be offensive or embarrass them, but ugly enough that they won't think I'll cheat on them/leave them/treat them badly.

Around 3/10
i'm 189cm, i'm thin, i have a pretty face, wide shoulders etc.
but i'm a 22 lvl friendless neet who's never had friends and can't maintain a conversation, and women are social creatures, who look at others for confirmation of social value. No woman wants a loser.
The infuriates me is that with my genetics, if i were a woman, i'd be the cute tomoko loser gf, living on recruit mode.

Attached: d66.jpg (944x1000, 317.06K)

Swear this is her reddit.com/r/asiangirlswhitecocks/comments/t9hfud/throw_it_back/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf