Question about attracting boys

How do I get a white bf who will be okay with cnc and raceplay and really rough sex if I've never flirted with a guy before
I don't want to look like a weirdo for asking "hey can you fuck me while wearing a nazi uniform and bite and scratch me and choke me unconscious"

Attached: 1631828403349.jpg (1534x1313, 811.09K)

A guy will do whatever you want in bed as long as it doesn't hurt his masculinity. This has no potential of doing that. Just find any white guy.

Step 1.
Stop being male (Cutting your dick off doesnt work so kill yourself and pray you reincarnate as a woman)

Just do it. I dated a Korean girl and I was never into that stuff, and she would just say it to me during sex.

What am I going to do, say no?

You could unironically say that to any white man anywhere online and they'd happily meet up to fuck you. Why are women so stupid?

try getting a face tattoo and writing letters to prisoners

>I don't want to look like a weirdo
You'll look like a weirdo regardless.

Attached: 1610950005937.jpg (917x1296, 951.05K)

Pick one you like and throw yourself at him.

Alternatively just go to /soc/.

Well they are stupid but this isnt a woman user.

What kind of face tattoo?
Do you mean like a swastika cross thing?

what's your race?
you've never had a boyfriend?
or flirted with someone? start from 1 and then go to 100, jesus christ. degenerate.

I'll do it, untermensch. Now get in my bedschwitz.

kekd

Origanolle

Attached: 1630482428468.png (476x364, 197.61K)

Step 2.
Be attractive. It's possible, but extremely uncommon to be both attractive and a Any Forums user.
Being attractive is both a continuous rigorous effort, as well as a luck of the draw on not getting shit genes.
Showering at least 4 times a week(If you are not physically active every day on average), extensive skin care routine, changing clothes at least twice a day(Again, if not very active), a relatively healthy diet(You can get away with enjoying less healthy food if you have a good metabolism/work off the calories), and don't have a shitty personality(or at least have compatible personalities).
These are, to my knowledge, the bare minimums to being considered slightly above average in attractiveness, and to most men, above average is borderline angelic.

If it's something you'd prefer but not a deal breaker, your best bet is to just go about your dating process normally and then bring your fetish up as you get closer to them. If it is a deal breaker I think stuff like FetLife might exist for that purpose.

what is that some kind of eldar?
why ain't the guardsman fightan
why he got weirdo eyes?

Must be some kind of xeno propaganda, no imperial citizen would betray humanity like that.

Attached: 1536521182582.png (1260x1260, 717.13K)

Damn, as a white boy I guess you could just confront us, also I kinda like being called a cracker by black girls, It's funny I think. Just be nice to me...

Good man. Kill that xenos witch.

q: how old are you and where abouts are you situated?

what is "cnc?"