What are some things you can say to a young woman to entice her or make her horny so to speak...

What are some things you can say to a young woman to entice her or make her horny so to speak? I am trying to get this 20 year old who works with me (am 21) at our shitty fast food job to fuck me and take my virginity. If there are any chads who could offer some tips to help me get my dick wet by this individual who is kinda a slut id be really grateful.

Attached: nzai90vi8x044.jpg (523x512, 60.59K)

Just be aloof and distant, appear busy.
Worst mistake you can make is following her around or trying to talk to her.
There isn't a fucking cheat code you can input to make her drop panties.

But how do I progress beyond that, can I just ask her if she wants to hookup sometime? How does anything even work

I've never said anything. I just let them say stuff.

My first serious GF, which I met through a shitty job, just kept talking to me at lunch and eventually she asked me what I was doing one evening and I said I was going to go to the video store, so she invited herself along. I did make sure to rent a romantic movie, even though I had already seen it more than a few times.

Whenever they say anything to you, just automatically say yes.
Gets you all the progress.
If you do anything thirsty you'll just sabotage yourself so please don't.

Don't be ugly and retarded and you should be in with a chance.

>here's the pizza you ordered
>i'm here to fix the pipes
>hey big sis, i'm back from college for the summer
Any one of those.

your [random variable] looks cute today
variable = hair, eyes, outfit, etc

>If there are any chads who could offer
Try this.

Attached: 1579099383274.png (960x916, 1.26M)

>nice legs
>What time do they open

Just ask her out for coffee or some beers you fucking stupid autist. You faggots overcomplicate everything.

Attached: 1591857621394.jpg (800x999, 91.8K)

People like you are so fucking stupid. Pic very related.

Attached: 1621686840489.jpg (1080x1327, 300.77K)

Ah I have an aura around me that gives off thirsty vibes. Looks like it will never work out. God I'm so lonely.

You stupid nigger, attempting to play silly little mind and word games is never the way to go about acquiring a gf, regardless of how attractive you are. Save yourself a bunch of trouble and time and just ask a girl out if you like her. Worst case scenario, she tells you to fuck off and then you never talk to the bitch again.

Attached: 1642877868772.png (880x1220, 72.36K)

Can I say toenails or feet?

Attached: 1620978185175.jpg (663x1024, 71.92K)

Quote some poetry. Bitches love poetry.

But the only way I can meet female(women) is at work. That wouldn't be good. Also I've had 3 gfs from 16 to 20 then after 20 no women wanted to even go on a date with me and I've tried desperately. I'm 30 now. I think the universe has bestowed an aura on me that makes me undesirable to women. Fuck I wanna die cuz I'm so lonely.

Attached: 1608534991337.jpg (728x854, 232.05K)

You're 30? Yeah the only options left for you are online dating or meeting women through hobbies.

Attached: 1616914635608.gif (320x180, 934.83K)

Women are to stupid to enjoy poetry.

Too late I'm leaving society in a couple weeks. I've given up. I've tried so hard and no matter how hard I try I always fail. I can't remember the last win I've gotten. I'm a lost cause

I've technically been doing this for years, and it hasn't done me shit lmao. I'm a virgin at 25.