Was anyone else her autistic like Elliot Rodger?

Looking back I definitely exhibited some traits similar to Elliot. I too refused to talk to women when I could and treated them like an entirely different species. I read posts about anons having crushes and being close to women, but I've never been close to a single woman in my life besides my mother and I'm not exaggerating here. I've gone my whole life without having so much as a friendship with a woman.

Attached: 1642739606704.jpg (546x1024, 55.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/@elliotsupremelady
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Was anyone else her autistic like Elliot Rodger?
No, but I'm hardly any different than my boy here

Attached: shooter.png (1200x1207, 1.86M)

He wasn't autistic he had vulnerable narcissism
Total case of b cluster pd

I don't consider anything wrong with me. But i am like elliot in the sense, that i never approach or try to say hi to a women first or try to pursue them. Because i feel like i would come off as awkward or cringe. And I don't know what to say.
I would like to hit on all kinds of girls in public. Im just not good at it. And i would end up hurting myself from being awkward and cringe.

why didnt you listen, anons?

Attached: latest.png (716x671, 434.69K)

Ricecels really hate him lol

Attached: A0EBF960-4A43-4B8A-8353-5E7D9631319E.jpg (860x1024, 221.02K)

>He wasn't autistic he had vulnerable narcissism
Came here to say this. And also came to say that I see lots of vulnerable Narcissists posting on Any Forums

Why cant they just accept that it doesnt matter what everyone else says when you are right?

He had PDD-NOS diagnosed and was asking at Yahoo if a person with autism could have a gun in California.

he was diagnosed and exhibited many autistic traits. he even opens his manifesto mentioning his 'superior memory'. autism and narcissism are hardly incompatible.

I didn't know he actually had legit autism as well lmao

>And also came to say that I see lots of vulnerable Narcissists posting on Any Forums
Why is that? That's one of people's favorite diagnosis of today, aside from Borderline personality disorder, when people like to put their enemy down or invalidate them. For example, a lot of men, esp. incels and MGTOWs diagnose women with the latter, and feminists diagnose incels and MGTOWs with the first. People are so fucking funny. They always pick up some fashion diagnosis to put their enemies/rivals down, thinking that they are clever as hell, and they do not even realize how stupid they actually appear.

I mean did you watch any of his videos? you're probably pretty deep on the spectrum yourself if you thought they were in the realm of normality (at least relative normality, obviously narcs aren't completely normal but they're not that weird)
btw both alek minassian and Jake Davison were also diagnosed so it should be the default assumption for incel killers and not at all surprising

>but I've never been close to a single woman in my life besides my mother and I'm not exaggerating here
same but thats less due to autism and more to me realizing early on in life that i was butt ugly, so it'd be pointless for me to crush on anyone.

>more to me realizing early on in life that i was butt ugly, so it'd be pointless for me to crush on anyone
Same fuckin sucks how people treat you when you're an uggo

Here's his latest leak videos and all the others. Enjoy!

archive.org/details/@elliotsupremelady

Attached: Can_I_buy_a_gun_if_I_am_diagnosed_with_autism_Yahoo_Answers.png (719x1311, 69.19K)

/ourguy/ shall not drown into the 4csea just like that.

Attached: Elliot-against-wall-kasbah-Tangier-2000.jpg (511x750, 137.84K)

he was bullied heavily because of his aspbergers, had to switch schools because of it.

That pic makes me think of this, and I can't unsee it.

Attached: elliot is that you.jpg (1600x900, 64.96K)

shoop his eyes black

Attached: 1642505795636.png (357x639, 297.39K)

>elliot had friends
How did this fucker have friends and I spent middle school-college alone!?

Attached: 1645335799963.jpg (653x665, 53.48K)