After finally getting a girlfriend I realized that I never wanted to date anyone. JFL normies were right

After finally getting a girlfriend I realized that I never wanted to date anyone. JFL normies were right.

Attached: FA0P6p9VIAAuazB.jpg (748x746, 34.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2lTpPptOWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all the gfs I've had have been hell spawn, they start off great but suddenly become horrible little cunts

This is different because the girl is actually nice and physically attractive to me but I just feel like the relationship is pointless and time consuming ever since it became official. No idea why I feel this way, I guess I just waited too long.

I told you niggers, but you just didn't listen.

Just wait for your first divorce.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2lTpPptOWA

>Implying that I would ever get married.

>Crave sex
>Don't want to put up with women
>Crave companionship
>Don't want to put up with women
I'm trapped in a paradox.

Attached: 1615945155867.jpg (900x1023, 111.87K)

they put their best foot forward in order to draw you in and leech emotional support/affection/money/whatever the fuck from you and then when they get comfortable enough they stop trying to be nice and their real persona emerges, and their real persona is even a meanspirited perpetually dissatisfied cunt that wants to argue about utter bullshit

same thing for me every time this happens. i don't want to spend my days doing whatever bullshit she wants i want my freedom. for some of us relationships are just not the way to be.

My experience - They are time sinks. They need attention 24/7. If they feel like they don't get it, they become nags. They will just bother you all the time for nothing.

The weirdest one - most of the girls I date mimic me/steal my interests/tastes etc. It's fucking weird.

>i don't want to spend my days doing whatever bullshit she wants i want my freedom
Yeah this is probably the best way to explain it for me. I actually dread having an obligation to talk to her or do activities with her.

I'll just use your thread op...

Recently (actually this morning) I talked to this girl on the phone for an hour. We were supposed to meet up today but I just used her as a therapy session and we were both "real" with each other. I told her that I just wanted sex but after talking with her for a couple times she changed my mind.

Anyway the 1 time I actually do this a woman admits she's more attracted to men being smart. And I was dumbfounded. You mean the only reason she was interested in me was because I was "being myself"? Like, I didn't even have to try to do anything but literally just be me? Now I know how literal ugly dorks get girlfriends. But I just don't want to meet her anymore or I'm scared to. Because I don't want to get caught up with relationships. Or deal with women in general anymore. I don't know something just switched off in my brain and I'd rather just focus on myself.

Talking to this girl just made me realize we're both young just going through the same struggle and getting together with her in this economy where rent is so damn high just means I'm taking on her struggle and if one of us loses our job then the stress comes. And what if we have a kid? We'd barely be able to afford food for ourselves and I'm sure baby formula is expensive along with other things. But I never thought about that and all I thought about was sex. The gratification in a temporary moment and not the girl. And thinking about that I'm just not ready and never will be ready to "man up".

And not only that I'm trying to make it in the arts and having a girlfriend would just take up my time. And if we were to live together in my area I'd need 2 jobs just to make ends meet. There goes any free time to make my dreams come true.

The cruel irony of the universe is that you finally get comfy with being alone, making your own decisions, doing what you want to do, feeling comfortable in your own skin, then a woman comes alone and changes the entire dynamic. That recently happened to me. They never come along when you actually feel like you want them.

just got out of a 10 YEAR relationship, i'm 28 and just wasted the best years of my life with some time sink bitch who emotionally bullied me and kept me on a leash. My mom died at the start of the relationship so give me a break, She fucked me up man. taken this long for me to see past the gaslighting. thank god I never went on any meds

Attached: 1643797164793.png (941x887, 199.07K)

at least you had someone
im nearing 27 and no one to call my girl or ex

wow that's a cool fucking story that I'm not going to read. you sound like a giant faggot. fuck off and stop posting holy shit

you are 100% fat as shit too

thanks for the perspective user, i guess i did at least have someone

I think you're just too used to your personal freedom, doing whatever you want whenever you want during your free time. Or maybe that's just me idk

rough shit dude. i just got out of a bad one but i stopped liking her like 3 months in lol

At 28 you still have lots of good years ahead of you, imagine getting out of that sort of LTR at 38 (me) or even 48 or 58. It is not insurmountable at those ages but the dating pool shrinks exponentially. Just take lessons from it and move on.

you're acting highly suspicious

Why are zoomers obsessed with telling people they don't care about something?

No one cares that you don't care.

Hope you are doing well user. I just got out of a fucked relationship as well 3 weeks ago. Sure the sex was amazing but she was a controlling bitch who didn't even let me go anywhere if she didn't come with. I couldn't even visit my mom and dad. I still miss HER but I knew it was for the better

I would say one of the major problems in many peoples relationships is their perspective on what constitutes the relationship itself. Most people think Relationship = Romance + Sex, Romance + Sex = Needs to be personally attractive. But a relationship needs more than liking what they look like, it's having fun with them, it's enjoying and even prioritizing time with them over lesser relationships/activities, where romantic and sexual are a bonus with not, not a requirement.
A good partner is someone you consider akin to a best friend. Find a girl, and just try and enjoy your time together like you, presumably, did at school. Interests don't need to be perfectly aligned, but the closer your core interests are to each other the more you'll relate.