Spend 18-24 as a shut in

>spend 18-24 as a shut in
>entire adult life permanently destroyed
Why is this allowed?

Attached: 1646669064665.jpg (1391x1405, 355.44K)

idk but I'm pretty much in the same position

Neet for 4 years now, nothing but sadness awaits on my future

Maybe you should have planned for your future? Did you think your behavior would somehow result in a positive outcome? I swear, half of the losers on this board don't even have a reasonable excuse as to why their life sucks. You legit just self-sabotaged endlessly. You're intelligent enough to hypothesize the results of your actions and still choose the path that leads to a worse life.

Attached: 1608093507906.jpg (999x1459, 272.52K)

Because, you know, "people should be allowed to be themselves" and all that crap.

I was trying to change my life when I was 20, and things were going kinda okay at first then fucking covid had to happen and robbed me off everything. I hate this world

how old are you user ?
also how has it destroyed your adult lyf ? i am a 23 yo neet so i would like a heads up. i wasnt a shut a proper shut in from 18-24. but this is my scend term as a neet (6months in ).

>16-29 complete shut in
>adult life pretty alright now

must suck to be retarded, op

Because adults should take responsibility for their own actions and choices in life
You made a bad choice in life, and now you should suffer for it. Should've talked to people while you still had the chance

>You're intelligent enough to hypothesize the results of your actions and still choose the path that leads to a worse life.
What path doesn't lead to a bad life you're an omega male who is rejected by women and everything else good about the world is dead?

Bruh... You wasted the best years of your life too.

at least OP is still in his mid 20s that he can still salvage

I'm 21 and headed down the same path. Last 5 years I've barely done a thing. What do I do fren?

>permanently destroyed
no

you can reenter society pretty easily if you're willing to go through a bit of discomfort

Facial surgery you mean?

Listen user. I did the same shit but Im 26 now. You are still in your 20s. You are not insanely young but youre still young. You need to realize you still have a chance or you will waste time again.

this is what i hope
moving out of my parent's next month at 24 and hopefully life can finally begin

Attached: 1614700715741.png (508x444, 292.9K)

Do you want to be forced to interact with normalfags?
This is misarable experience.

same but 14-18
the worst part is, that now as a 19 yo im actually doing pretty good, or at least i should be. got a job, a car... all that normie shit, but no normie experience.
what i cant change is the damage that has already been done. no accomplishme ts, no milestones met.
i feel like im already dead
even tho you would never see or comprehend it when you meet me.

my whole life is just pretending

Attached: 1646916410209.png (485x646, 637.34K)

>how has it destroyed your adult lyf ? i am a 23 yo neet so i would like a heads up. i wasnt a shut a proper shut in from 18-24. but this is my scend term as a neet (6months in ).
OP....tell me

willing to do bullshit minimum wage jobs and talking to people you really don't want to talk to

It doesn't get better, I moved out from my parents to a new city and study a highly social program, yet I can't make any lasting connections.
There's just something terminally broken for some of us.

Attached: FBv2QyDUcAgpLDB.png (1241x1111, 1.9M)

People don't become shut ins out of their own volition. Someone made that choice for you and robbed you of your future.