Femdom is not real.. sadly

Wear this and fuck my ass, fembots!
I've been a naughty incel and need to be punish!

Attached: 28331_a20807_black_000.jpg (574x765, 29.37K)

Yea. It's heartbreaking. And a reason for me to stay alone my whole life. Thanks to this site for explaining me that all women are subs.

Feels, got with a switch one time, greatest experience I had , let's pray that one day femdom gets to be the norm

Women love to be misandrist and put on facade of dominant until you enter the bedroom and then you learn pretty much 99,9% of women are just subs and patriarchy cucks.

Attached: inal2npsv8181.jpg (720x1080, 100.48K)

I want to be dominated by a tall tan tomboy but not like this

Attached: pepe-scared.png (1200x675, 210.61K)

>but not like this
Then how?

I don't wanna be pegged, my ass virginity is saved for a real cock

I figured that out on my own and it sucks fucking ass bro. I almost hate women because how they are just so fucking same. All of them are submissive in the bedroom, and if you dont feel like a dom, and be mean to them, they will leave you, because they dont like you. I wish women actually liked pegging and femdom.

So you want a MtF? It's easier to find than actual pegging

IT IS? WHERE?

I don't hate women, I love them. I'm just depressed I can't please them so I will stay alone.

I hate myself for not being good enough

Go out into night life, detect a MtF and try to profit
If you are lucky she will be up to fuck you
Or dunno, dating apps

Grindr is a good call

Thanks anons, though I don't know if they exist in my country, need to move somewhere else

a few months ago i was sitting alone in ashopping center eating lunch, and a pretty mtf came up to me, asked if I was vegan, and asked for my number. I gave the number but i didnt end up returning their calls. Might have been fun but i didnt have the balls

I think maybe if you dress in alternative kinda clothes and grow your hair long, like just look like a feminine dude in general, traps will be into you.

What country? are u in saudi arabia or something?

hmmm... I need to start hanging out at hippie bars or something

i dunno about hippie necessarily, i usually dress pretty goth like all black and whatnot. seems like theres a lot of unconventional sexualities in that kinda scene.

You shoulda user, most of them will be cool with being only the bottom anyway

Alt communities in general have a lot of them