We robots should cuddle each other until we find girlfriends. So we don't need to be lonely in the mean time...

We robots should cuddle each other until we find girlfriends. So we don't need to be lonely in the mean time. Take power away from the foids.

Attached: sss.gif (392x498, 390.89K)

>Cuddling with men
Gross. No way, fag. Men are hairy and not soft.

Attached: 1604289951461.jpg (560x468, 27.64K)

BUT I'm fem and cute. I don't even grow hair. Also, not a fag, faggot.

Attached: 1645096700819.gif (500x538, 781.97K)

>until we find girlfriends
Unless you're model no woman will ever look at you like a human

it's gonna escalate to gay sex, don't even dare to deny it

You made gay cuz I thought those were women so I got a boner. Fuck you

Yeah totally non gay user here,and yes you're absolutely right
and what's the problem with that?

shit on your penis

if the other boy was fem and cute, i would

I wouldnt even care if it escalated to gay sex, maybe then hed actually love me and give me some sexual attention unlike women

You can be the big spoon, user. I don't mind :3

Attached: 3321.jpg (776x716, 113.35K)

this desu, but then again i'm a fig

You are gay af. I'm talking about two straight bros cuddling. You want to fuck a boy in the ass.

Attached: 1637371394316.jpg (500x496, 23.5K)

If you're gonna do this shit, do it when you're younger. Doing this shit when you're older is gay.

That's literally not a problem if you clean your ass properly,like it should be done always before anal,bro

But mature man are more attractive,user

everyone has different asses user, some people have really sensitive intestine

you know you could just suck each other, right? why you gotta put shit up the ass I'll never understand.

because pounding holes is a human instinct user, sometimes you just can't resist it

Even if they do have "sensitive intestines" a deeper enema and a proper timing with food would solve this 100%
Oral is good but it can't compare to fucking,it's a total different sensation I'm almost sure

>a deeper enema
you really think most fags are gonna bother with that when they're horny as shit? I don't think so, the dude is just gonna spit on his dick for a bit of lubrication and go in raw, he ain't got time for any of that preparation shit

>But mature man are more attractive,user
No it's just gay at that point.

Ok that's good enough for me. Femboys are practically tomboys

>Femboys are practically tomboys
They're not even close.