Selfies are basically meaningless. You can't tell if you're actually unattractive irl based on an image from a phone...

Selfies are basically meaningless. You can't tell if you're actually unattractive irl based on an image from a phone. Take an image from at least 6 feet with a 50mm+ camera and that's how you really look. Picrel.

Attached: distance_lens_distortion.jpg (940x1229, 546.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wN2_kqySOwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can tell if you are unattractive simply because women will not give you the time of day also.

Yeah that's also one way to tell.

if i smile at a woman and she smiles back does that mean im attractive?

If you were attractive you wouldn't need to question it, trust me.

Maybe if this happens with the majority of women. Although you could try just putting up a pic on photofeeler targeting women your age.

There are some autists like this guy though.
youtube.com/watch?v=wN2_kqySOwo

I think it's a troll, just for an attention boost.

Ever had a girl ask you out? No?

You're unattractive.

ive had girls ask to have sex with me and I still doubt my attractiveness.

Post your face on /soc/, i'll tell you if you're attractive or not.

Then I must be a narcissist for spending hours looking at my face infront of the mirror.

nah, every girl ive ever met says i look better in real life than photos

some people arent photogenic at all

I'm almost certain you haven't taken an image with the instructions above.

This may be true.

My average on /soc/ is 5. Sometimes a 6.

Yet I've been approached by attractive girls, dated and slept with a few.

I have robots here, and even on /soc/, who claim they have gotten 7's, 8's etc - and that they're rejected routinely, let alone propositioned.

I know there are many foids who look bland or uninteresting in photographs, but when you see them in movement (performing, acting, interviews, what have you), they are more attractive.

From Hollywood school shooter to real life school shooter.

Attached: jfl.jpg (978x534, 264.95K)

True, women would tell you.
>You have to be attractive for women to want to fuck you
>Is attractive
>Women want to fuck him
>No I am not attractive
Fuck off.

The mirror is a much more accurate representation of how you look than a phone camera.

Yeah that still just means that I am just a narcissist who thinks his face is beautiful since I get zero interest from women.
Photos of me are so bad that I think I might be the complete opposite of photogenic.

photos don't mean anything. that's why dating apps will never actually work. most guys i know just meet girls at bars and through hobbies.

This pretty much.

Every guy here thinks he's a 7/10 yet he's also incel. I get that y'all are unironically autistic but holy shit at the delusion. Try putting 2 and 2 together.