Regret

Do you guys regret not talking to your crushes in highschool?

Attached: 1646268921819.png (637x573, 155.58K)

SATAN

SATAN

SATAN

WWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (9.62% content).
what the fuck does that even mean

Yes.had few girls interested in me but didnt do anything to make it happen because autism.i was a decent looking socially awkward guy so girls at that time liked that i guess. Nowadays every bitch want chad so im thinking of dying alone

I didn't have any crushes. Is that normal bros?

I talked to them all. I regret not taking my opportunities with the girls who crushes on me that I overlooked, while pining for girls who didn't have any interest me.

No. All women are the same, so I ended up talking to them a few years later on a regular basis.

Major major major regret. This was in uni before covid and her friend told me she liked me too. I never got to talk to her because of covid lockdowns and never saw her again. Every time I think of her I want to blow my brains out.

>what mean
That your post had 1 word in it

no, she acted really mean towards me and I got a clue and stopped trying to befriend her before she could try to accuse me of rape

Only for Chads and the severely autistic.

Gee, I wonder which one of those I am...

I was homeschooled, so I never even had a chance.

Attached: pepe-desk.png (638x547, 20.02K)

My school crush was my best female friend and I went out with her quite a lot, she just wasn't into me romantically.

What's it like to have a crush? I'm almost in my mid 20's and I have never experienced a crush.
I do find girls attractive, I just never develop any feelings for them, it's always purely physical.

OH NO NO NO WE GOT TO COCKY HIGH STANDARDS BROS

I know your feel too well.

Yup.

The worst part is looking back and recognizing that the girls you passed over in high school were of a higher calibre than what you will get outside of high school, as the competition and standards rapidly climb.

I did

She said no

I genuinely don't know where I can go to meet girls outside of university. It's been 2 years of cucked online classes, I'm gonna start taking up an extra course just to stay in uni and try to get a gf.

Attached: 1617925634327.jpg (225x225, 3.54K)

I was doing well with my crush but I got really insecure about whether or not she would like me so I just started ignoring her hard. The first few days of 12th grade she'd come up to talk to me all excited to talk after the summer break and I'd just try my hardest to ignore her. I was 100% convinced that there was no chance of her liking me back so I just gave her the cold shoulder until she stopped trying.

I'm not sure if that's better than getting rejected. On one hand I sometimes feel like I may have had a chance, but time has distorted my perception. I'm sure that she'd have rejected me so I probably saved myself a lot of humiliation and embarrassment.

Though I still have feelings for her unfortunately.

Attached: 1638420516806.jpg (825x775, 102.75K)

KEK, the worst part for me was as soon as I knew a girl liked me even though I might have liked her back I pull away immediately and start ignoring her because of how insecure I am, to the point of not even talking to her. I don't think I've encountered someone else who does this.

here

Wow I found someone who's just like me, crazy

Lmao you are literally me user