Can't w'all just get along?

Can't w'all just get along?

Attached: Russian Airstrike Hits Maternity Hospital in Ukrainian City of Mariupol - WSJ.png (1396x634, 1.09M)

Because men allowed women to step out of line.

They did it because neo nazi azov battalion was there

Based. Nazi bitch got blown up by Chad Russian. Foids need to get used to being blown up. The world has always been a shit show and you had a couple golden decades but that is quickly coming to an end.

Attached: putin.jpg (2048x1813, 373.75K)

Were the babies supposed to kick them out?

they did it because putain wants the gas and oil the ukraine has
when in doubt follow the money

>nooooo not the Chernobyl crotch spawns!

>tfw no thicc pregnant Ukrainian refugee gf to creampie

>Everyone Putin doesn't like is a Nazi

Maybe if the NATO fucked off from there

>people acting like Russian troops are moustache-twirling villains who intentionally bombed some maternity hospital or whatever it was
>there's no strategic value in shelling a maternity hospital, in fact leaving pregnant women around is a much better idea because of all the extra resources and protection they need
>probably thought the building was connected to the military one they were also shelling nearby, possibly had faulty intelligence, could even have been disinfo from Ukranain sources to lure them into shelling it for PR points
>maybe as banal as thinking "better safe than sorry"
>elites and their useful idiots in the West predictably using this to reinforce their "Nazi" narrative and drive humanity into WW3

Imagine making excuses for a dictator like this.

Zelensky is a fucking moron who thinks NATO and us will eventually step in to push russians back. He basically condemned his people to death.

Also ywnbaw

>be rational and look at the bigger picture
>"you're not making heckin excuses for a DICTATAR are you?"
Like clockwork. It's almost like you people have cue cards you check before phrasing a response about Ukraine. It's possible to critically examine the information presented and still not support Putin. I know that's an alien concept for most Westerners to understand since most people here apparently can only think in binary absolutes like the cattle they are.

Are there any facts behind anything you said in that post? Because all I see is "Putin like babies. He no bomb maternity hospital! Must be Ukrainans in costume!"

>Because all I see is "Putin like babies. He no bomb maternity hospital! Must be Ukrainans in costume!"
Then you have severe reading comprehension problems or you're attempting to strawman, another favourite tactic of Westerners.

NATO countries are already bolstering their defenses because Russia is moving closer to their borders. There's no guarantee that Putin will stop at Ukraine. That's why Zelensky is pushing for NATO air support. They can't defend against the constant shelling.

Are there any facts behind anything you said in that post? I'd love to read it.

>lie numerous times about what I said
>demand facts to support an opinion without providing any for your own
>refuse to own up to your attempt to strawman
You could work for CNN. Here are the facts that we know so far, a maternity hospital was shelled in an attack a military facility. That's all almost everyone on earth knows. The current narrative is that this was an intentional act of murdering pregnant women (presumably personally ordered by the dastardly Putin himself) despite no evidence to support that. My original post took issue with this being built into a framing that's nudging the West toward WW3 by supercharging any discussion with so much emotion that no rational thought can be had. There are a number of possible explanations for this horrible event happening that don't need to invoke a quasi-religious good vs evil cult mentality that is being used to manipulate people into another world war.

Her cousins are suffering hate crimes in America every day now

>There's no guarantee that Putin will stop at Ukraine
Probably , dollars to donuts is he'll just keep invading countries until nato is willing to escalate, but that then he'd already have a lot more than he started to bargain with when he sues for peace.

>people acting like Russian troops are moustache-twirling villains
more like they are inept and dont know or really care what they are bombing most of the time.