In need of no sleep magic

Hi Anons, I stayed awake all night jerking off and now I have to work in a few hours. Can you help a degenerate with some advice? (i work from home)

Attached: bad-programming-habits.jpg (1024x480, 76.31K)

I need advice on how to stay awake, not on how to stop being degenerate.

Attached: avatars-XA01SRrutoznWWfq-wmZ80Q-t240x240.jpg (240x240, 21.23K)

Google offers me only shitty vanilla advice. I need something more effective than "drink coffee and shower with cold water".

Benadryl taken with a glass of milk always keeps me up.

Go chug one of those shitty energy drinks or some shit I dunno

It's a sedative. Any stimulant ideas that don't need prescription? You seem like someone who knows his meds.

Thank you. Good advice. I thought of it too.
Will double the dose of my antidepressant too.

Maybe some recommendations for good horror movies so I traumatize myself into staying awake?

I find reading Ukraine/Russia threads on Any Forums refreshing. That's one of ideas to stay awake.

I think sudafed is supposed to be a stimulant, otherwise physical pain, exercise, cigarettes for some people

Thank you. This is all good advice. Any ideas on how to inflict physical pain on myself without damaging anything or leaving marks?

most things only last a few seconds, biting/slapping yourself, punch something hard, you could try lightly burning/sctraching yourself but only if you're desperate
also edging, don't cum though or you'll pass out pretty much guaranteed

Powdered Guarana. 5x more effective than RedBull and if you chug a whole cup (which is unadvisable) you'll be awake for at least 12 hours. Plus it tastes good.
Used to chug that back in bootcamp when I was a conscript.

Go get an energy drink from gas station. Take a nap. Wake up. Chug it. Work for a bit. Go and get caffeine pills from Walmart. Take another nap, take the caffeine pills.

Buy some fresh ginger from the grocery store. Eat a small strip every time you feel tired, it will perk you right back up.
>drugs
cringe
>energy drinks/coffee
bad idea
Go for a natural stimulant like ginger. I have watched people drive for like 20 hours straight by snacking on it fresh. crazy shit, best of luck coomeranon

Attached: burninbones.gif (206x176, 369.62K)

Do you have iodine? chug the bottle

2 energy drinks will keep me up all night. But you will feel like shit after 24 hours with no sleep. I don't know of any way to counter it.
It's the nausea of a hangover but not as bad and with the feeling that there's something stuck in your throat.

I haven't slept for two days now. I've been drinking pretty heavily, but I managed to go to a dentist, the vet, optometrist, get my car washed. I did nod off at the dentist briefly while he was cleaning, and also when I was parking my car.

You just gotta stay busy user.

Modafinil is the best, I have a blister on hand for rough and/or sleep deprived days,

stims help a lot

Get a shitload of caffeine and strip your bed/make it unusable without work.
Stay busy, times gonna blast by if you just stay on task.