Modern women are so soulless and sociopathic that people start fetishizing motherly women because their mothers were...

>modern women are so soulless and sociopathic that people start fetishizing motherly women because their mothers were the only woman in their lives that wasnt a total bitch
how did it get to this?

Attached: 1629368762673.jpg (542x543, 38.17K)

I think its the opposite. People fetishize mothers because most men where not loved as a child

Why does everyone speak up about only women being evil when its both. Normies are evil. Normie men are violent and ape-like and normie women are manipulative and selfish.

There's good people in both genders but they're so rare you likely won't ever meet one in real life, especially now that we live in huge densely populated urban centers. I mean why else would cat ladys and incels exist?

Attached: file.png (462x710, 304.38K)

Hmm no it's more that most incels and mommy issue fags had an extremely coddling mother and get angry when other women don't indulge them 24/7 like she does

>I mean why else would cat ladys and incels exist?
We already know why cat ladies exist. Lurk more. Good women do not exist.

NTA but did you ever think of the possibility that people lurk plenty and still disagree with you?

Women are le kinder fairer sex so men do expect women to act like their moms to them.

nah coddling mothers usually produce homosexuals and sissies, it's the distant and cold mothers that make incels

>Why does everyone speak up about only women being evil
Because to claim men are evil while posting on the internet, starvation not being even remotely a threat, haven't seen a real war in multiple generations is absolutely fucking stupid.
What have women done for civilization? Keep the home, and they can't even be bothered to do that when given the freedom.

Men have been criticized for their issues for centuries and they usually face prison time and consequences for their actions

It's about time the same thing started happening to women, they almost always get away with being evil toxic people, they rarely even get criticized because the feminist lobby will scream misogyny and shut it down.

I honestly think it's because
1. Lack of faith
2. Multiple sex parters.
With my friends group, I can confidently say that the more sexual partners they have, the more miserable they are. The one with the most can't have a stable relationship. She dated a btard and suspected robot. He proposed to her and she responded by cheating on him with SEVEN guys. She always cheats and gives it up every first date. She's beyond the void.
One just got divorced because she found some other dude she wanted to have sex with.

Each dude they sleep with takes a piece of their soul with them until they eventually are nothing but an empty shell. Their example made me keep my purity until marriage. Now I'm recently married. My husband is my first everything and I'm extremely grateful and happy.

What do you mean by lack of faith?

In God, user. If modern women had a relationship with christ, they would think twice about their degeneracy, value their body more, and take on the role of a mother, wife, ect. More seriously. Serve the lord and their husband. There is a reason women of the past were different.

>Good women do not exist.
my mom is a good woman. if i were to describe what she went through you would unironically think she was my dad. i love her a lot bros (but not in that way you sick fucks)

she still made a huge mistake having me though.

Is it that woman are evil or your narcissistic mother put you on a pedestal that no woman can reach? Narc mothers only want the best for their perfect sons but can't recognize their own evil. Just curious.

Everyone knows that both genders can be evil but "woman being evil" is a meme on these boards.

>Keep the home, and they can't even be bothered to do that when given the freedom.

why can't everyone keep their own place and stop being lazy assholes? housework isn't that hard.

This, but only through the one holy Catholic and apostolic Church. Extra ecclesiasm nulla salus

>how did it get to this?
I think it comes down to procrastination. It leads women to sleep around, which
describes well. While those women are losing their souls riding the cock carousel, their male equivalents are having almost no sex at all, growing bitter and alienated and hateful.

Then after ten years of either too much dick or not enough vagoo, the women decide that just before their 30th birthday is the perfect time to finally settle down - so now they have a very small timeframe to find a guy that they mesh with and lock him down. She's more poorly equipped for that process than she ever has been because she spent her formative years learning serial monogamy and not fidelity. She has inflated standards and due to her formative years being behind her, she has developed a very specific personality that won't mesh with a lot of guys who have also developed a very specific personality over their past 10 years.

Worse yet, there are few men who will be even acceptable, because a sizable chunk of those were the guys having few relationships in their 20s. A man who hasn't had much experience over his 20s is not going to be good husband material at 30, especially not for a woman who's been on the carousel.

So basically we wait so long that we become ugly to each other. How they did it in the past is that men (20-22) married women (18-20) early in life and shared their formative years together. They didn't grow up into alien iconoclasts with every reason to hate each other, but heavily influenced who the other person became, leading to higher compatibility and neither too much dick nor too little vagoo.

Shotgun weddings in 1904 had unironically better chances of success than rational, consensual weddings in 2020+2.

Attached: 1622391205426.jpg (560x560, 58.51K)

foids are far worse than men and it takes effort to get past that

Yeah that's why, isn't it

I guess it's time for women to start making fun of us for having "mommy issues". We always did the equivalent to them.

Attached: 4b2.jpg (1024x937, 54.04K)

just answer the question plz