Misogyny is actually cringe if you think about it

Misogyny is actually cringe if you think about it

Attached: anime_girl_feet.jpg (1058x1500, 236.62K)

I just thought about it and I actually disagree wholeheartedly, despising w*men is based.

Attached: 1625597401584.jpg (376x367, 16.88K)

No, OP is right. It's cringe, very very cringe.

Yes it is.
Yes it makes no sense.
But you probably practice a bit of it unconsciously.

Attached: bb75a715009ab7302bf0419879570f0f.jpg (294x294, 28.99K)

That's a pretty apparent observation. Though you're supposed to kill the part of you that cringes, not the part of you that is cringe.

Feet aren't cringe though

Attached: sshtinky_shannon__sock_removal__by_kiryu_sketchbook_dezvx4z-pre.jpg (1192x670, 131.72K)

It s sign of a healthy man, women are mere race soulless gatekeepers.
Not to say that women hate women far more than men hate women.

I hate women but I'd gladly let them rub their stinky feet on my face.

You disagree because you're a hooniposters and all hooniposters are GAY!

TRUE! Who wants to spend their lives cringing at things? It's judging people for when they take chances, stick their neck out, speak their mind, express their individuality. It takes nothing at all to point and cringe. It takes bravery and effort to express oneself in a way that another might find "cringe".

The whole thing's awful. What does it gain you? It scares you into not stepping out of line, into not trying. It gives you anxiety that you may be cringe yourself one day. And none of it matters a jot. When something embarassing happens, you say "haha! oh no!" and get on with your life. But now there are whole groups (on R*dd*t of all places) dedicated to following people round the Internet and observing them making social fauxs pas. Why?

Cringe is fucking cringe.

Straight as an arrow, I just recognize that wom*n are fucking EVIL!

>Cringe is fucking cringe.
Wait... This is starting to get paradoxical. I'm running into an infinite loop, user. What have you done?

Shut up liar go back to /r9gay/. Women are wonderful

I don't really hate women per se. I hate the neoliberal war machine's constant subversive propagandising of women into becoming entitled, nasty, and shallow vectors for societal collapse.

pseudointelectuallism is also pretty cringe

nothing cringe about it, it's perfectly normal to dislike people who act shitty. i do not dislike all women, just the average normoid and the behaviour expected of them.

Yeah i bet his discord pfp is a fucking roman statue. Imagine saying women cant think. Fucking sperg.

but I like making fun of women and their inability to make logical decisions I also like to equate woman's anger issues with their periods

I have some deep and complex thoughts about women and society and their role. Particularly women's need to do what they think they "ought" to do, to conform to the group. The nature of women's power being in consensus.

Then advertising that exists to make women feel shit and inadequate unless they buy this and that. And act this way and that. The latter is less commercial and just a battlefield of memes in the female mass consciousness. Women are fickle, their minds change like the wind. You ever hear "La Donna E Mobile"? It's a funny operatic song, and it's actually correct, a song that explains women perfectly back from whenever-it-was.

Women search for what they ought to do, and partly they bully each other over that. Part friend, part enemy. Really it's complex, fucked, and stupid, and I'm too high and tired so I'll give it to you next time.

Did I mention society is vast and evil? And there's many competing threads and ideas, many of which are crafted by psychologists and expert liars, advertisers, political influencers, big business. All trying to make women think things. Men too, but we have much less of an appetite for that bullshit and will tend to form our own opinions based on what works. Those of us who actually go outside. Chantards believe whatever meme-filled bullshit some Youtube demagogue tells them. Fancy taking notice of actual memes. They SAY they're memes! It's like contracting diseases on purpose! Show some discrimination in what information you absorb. You can't put an honest argument forth in 10 words on a JPEG.

>made-up words are cringe
wow, discovery of the century ladies and gentlemen

all words are made up tard

That's not what I said nigger. Stop projecting your shitty opinions (and discord degeneracy) onto others. Men have been subject to the same conditioning, though it's less effective for reasons points out.

I dont use discord but i know your type. Unironically go outside, touch grass and have sex. Its good for you.

The older I get the more annoyed I become with women... and people in general... I'll just settle with being a misanthrope

Imagine that your best selling point for furthering a society is a fucking hole

Attached: 1634737687429.jpg (640x831, 74.62K)

Go back to misogyny free platform

Attached: 1646773947803.png (285x208, 61.07K)