Even nerdy 2/10 uggos are sucking Chad's cock

It's beyond over, AWALT confirmed once again, please nuke this gay earth.

Attached: 686ae55f.webm (800x720, 1.91M)

Atleast she has nice tits.

That's a 2/10? Jesus there's no hope for me then.

This is a Stacy larping as a 5/10, not even a 2/10. You haven't seen 2/10 yet

theres this hambeast at work. she is roughly 100kg or so at 165cm. you can count the fat rolls when shes wearing her work shirt, its honestly disgusting. double chin and all that. she complained to me about men hitting on her during work. a female coworker of mine told me that hambeast has been telling her about her hook ups and whatnot.

it really opened my eyes. i legitimately dont care for women anymore, i treat them like men and my life has gotten infinitely better.

how bad are you lmao

Her face is hideous. Her only upside is that she is white. The hair is cute but irrelevant to her overall looks. She has a nice body, I suppose, but still irrelevant.

pretty accurate. She's a great fwb, but not gf or wife material

In what world is that a 2/10?

I wonder what Super Nintendo games that guy has

Hambeasts like that are constantly bragging about worthless hookups to try to cope with their very low sexual value. Half of it probably isn't even true. And they think that some guy using them as a hole is somehow an own.

Being white is an immediate +2 boost out of 10. She's 4/10 at worst.

not really that's at least a 4 or 5

Bruh she's like a 7.
Maybe an 8 if she lost the glasses.
But the bj already raises her to at least an 8 anyway.

But wait, guys can't get a girlfriend because of videogames, right?

Attached: pepe-peepo.gif (498x498, 1.5M)

heyo super nintendo sega genesis

He looks like mew2king on estrogen nigger. Look at the face only. I understand muh adorable piggy tails and oddly alluring saggy tits, so you flip her over and it's a godsend. But look at the face instead and tell me if it is objectively anything greater than a 2.

Attached: m2k.png (136x205, 34.64K)

I actually like dating uglier girls. I'm pretty good looking and nothing makes stacy seethe more.

You don't know what 2/10 is. She's a plain Jane, IE a 5/10. 2/10 is comically ugly territory

Attached: Ogre gets married.jpg (580x383, 36.67K)

>mew2king on estrogen
kekked unbelievably hard

Eh. 4/10 it is.

Oh you know, Mario, Zelda, the list goes on...

>nerdy
>tattoos
>piercings

Attached: goofy.png (640x499, 317.43K)

>She's a plain Jane
Please kill yourself if you think that beast is anywhere near average. That's a 1 and she's still a 2

Attached: disgust.jpg (474x418, 18.93K)