Is killing yourself worth it? Someone weigh in the pros and cons for me

Is killing yourself worth it? Someone weigh in the pros and cons for me

Attached: 1646520054837m.jpg (1024x956, 58.54K)

pros
death
cons
DEATH

>Pros
Your suffering is over
>Cons
Equivalent of a psychological nuke to whoever cares about you, if applicable. It's the only thing stopping me from doing it

I guess people do it because they want a sense of relief, but a sense of relief won't come.
You'll die in fear, panic or pain. That's it.

pros and cons list dont apply to suicides
you will be dead
you wont be able to feel the pros or cons

as someone who is about to kill themselves I

i think maybe you should try it!

and after the panic is there not relief

If you're asking Any Forums then you probably already have your answer.

>Equivalent of a psychological nuke to whoever cares about you, if applicable
This is probably not true, have you ever lost someone? It's pretty shit but it doesn't fuck you up forever. Unless you're like dad of 2 children and they both die in a freak accident

Most of those people who jump off bridges/buildings and survive say they instantly regretted it as soon as they left the ledge. Dying isn't worth it, so don't try it. Don't be a statistic, user.

>Unless you're like dad of 2 children and they both die in a freak accident
yeah or like for example if you're dad of 1 child and he randomly kills himself one day
retard

if you're a teenager sure but if you're over 20 don't see how it could impact them for their rest of their lives. Surely some 3 month grief and trauma.

There is nothing.

yes, if you have bad problems.

cons if you fail to kill yourself have problems like pain all of your life.

you will start life over with the same lessons you haven't learned but in a shitter situation because of the karma of killing yourself.
the next life you will probably experience the pain of losing a loved one from suicide on top of your other shitty experiences.

A limping man can ride a horse
a handless man can herd
a deaf man can fight and win
It's better to even to be blind
than fuel for the funeral pyre
what can a dead man do?

pros; you rest forever without worrying about anything

cons;
you stop living

yea cause after u die u get respawned

read absurdist philosophy. none of that nihilism bullshit.
look up quantum immortality.

basically, what i'm saying is that - as a conscious person, you're incapable of thinking about "what being dead feels like" so there's no way of saying the pros and cons.
there's no way of knowing whether your body dying marks the end of your conscious existence.
what if your consciousness gets stuck at the precise moment of death, stuck in an infinite loop of that for all eternity?
>what can a dead man do?
vote, depending on who you ask.

damn user u sound dumb as shit

i think we repeat this life over and over for all eternity
so if you kill yourself instead of fixing your issues youre cursing yourself to an eternity of misery

You cannot regret suicide afterwards, in case you want to put it that way

u think wrong, this life is all u get u faggot