Pig heart man dies quick

>US man who got 1st pig heart transplant dies after 2 months
UHHH OHHHHHH
what did you t hink was gonna happen???

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-09 095652.png (388x213, 132.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QjCn8C2V9ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not in vain, science will progress. I will volunteer as the first horse cock to human transplant. I would like it grafted to my forehead. I will take these first brave steps for all anons.

Man, he looks fucked up. Guess that's what awaits Amerifats, though, the rich get human hearts, the rest get pig hearts kek

Why stop there? become the horsecock god

Attached: images.jpg (1400x1400, 258.78K)

My dream is to become a sea urchin of horse cocks. But all things in good time mon frere, need to road test the first before I get carried away. One wouldn't want 50ish horse cocks flaccidly decomposing on oneself. Reckon it'd be bad mojo.

who would want a nasty 3 foot long dick that shoots Ludicrously large amounts of cum

Who wouldn't? You can give yourself blowjobs, you can fuck yourself in the ass, you'd barely need women anymore.

More proof that modern medical practices are barbaric.

t-thank you for your brave sacrifice senpai

Attached: crying.png (762x1048, 891.79K)

Why is it bad? They have no more organs to give out, it was this or he just literally died.
This gave him 2 more months of life and higher quality life. It isn't a cureall but pig hearts are much easier to come by than human hearts.
Sure we have barbaric practices (pic rel) but all medicine is somewhat fucked up, it is just fucked up for the greater good.

Attached: abortion clinic.png (500x375, 353.04K)

yet another unneccessary procedure which people would not be undergoing in my glorious empire youtu.be/QjCn8C2V9ds

>bike in room
why

Medicine doesn't exist in the 21st century. Doctors are just legalized drug dealers. The only real "doctors" around are surgeons. Health is dictated by diet alone. 99% of people eat mainly sugar and carbohydrates alone so it's obvious that this causes the demand for drug remedies which lead to barbaric shit like in the OP. Plants and synthetic chemicals are and will always be temporary "cures" that kill you long-term.

If you're gonna die anyway it's an extra two months and doctors can see what went wrong in your case and maybe the next person will get more than two months desu.

Is that your channel? You're hilariously similar to Vitalik Buterin, you should make a dickgirl shitcoin, you'll get crazy rich from morons.

thats how progress is made though

medicine was never perfect but its been decent lately. those drugs are awful sure but they provide relief to people that society will never give

Progress is just a cultural belief. There is no destination to go to. All you can do is prevent current conditions that worsen, and supply demands that you have.

this is 100% doable within our lifetimes correct? i mean, with all the collective effort in creating and grafting organs for sick people, why not for aesthetic (sexual) purposes too? we already have tons of other plastic surgeries

>transplant haram
>die
Islam confirmed right once again.

I would immediately volunteer for a experimental pig kidney transplant, waiting for a human one sucks.