Is makeup a scam? honestly just look at this, like what the fuck...

is makeup a scam? honestly just look at this, like what the fuck? is every girl out there just lying to us about their beauty?

Attached: makeup-2.webm (360x640, 1.88M)

Yes, they are. Get used to it and learn to like ugly girls, because without makeup, most girls are ugly.

>is every girl out there just lying to us about their beauty?
my nigga you cannot be seriously asking that in 2022

Welcome to basic dysgenics and hypergamy. Women inflate their self-esteem and bloat their perceived value so that they can get a man they literally don't deserve. They will then proceed to give birth to autistic bald males who will be unable to find a mate and cause social unrest.

Attached: 1645635303759.jpg (1080x1081, 596.83K)

Honestly, I'm glad she has a way to not look hideous.

she will demand a 8/10 male

Looks like an actual goblin.

Original comment

the teeth make her go from meth granny to passable tranny

This should be fucking illegal without irony

Attached: ezgif-1-c4a945d0b0.webm (576x1024, 1.36M)

Witchcraft existed for a reason. Its modern day witchcraft but the world will not let you say that and you will lose your job/career.

This looks like cgi cunt

It's not cgi it's the tape pulling her face up.

thats a man right?
t. doesnt use makeup

No, she's just older than your grandma.

nah, there's an effect at 4-5 seconds, after it she has makeup and eyeliner (and filters) on. looks like she's selling that tape and trying to scam people.

No , you seem retarded, watch it frame by frame.

yeah it is. imagine how fucking hard women would seethe if you looked like a male model but at the end of the day you rubbed your face and boom you look like a typical indian man.

thats a woman in her 30s i think? she talked about how she had some sort of condition that caused her to lose her teeth at an early age.

Are you fucking new? Tape wont darken her eyebrows or remove her blemishes

Her eyebrow doesn't darken, she just changes the angle so the light changes.

>ignores the blemishes