Black bois be like "HELP I CAN'T BREED"

Black bois be like "HELP I CAN'T BREED"

Attached: FHoMr-zXwAE_ilZ.jpg (1284x1929, 323.2K)

Of course the jew mates with the negro.

Black girls are kinda hot. OP is still a faggot though

>Black girls are kinda hot
No.

Attached: 139789802234.png (528x438, 235.96K)

I think they are and honestly dude they are tighter

>I think they are and honestly dude they are tighter
No.

Attached: asdfg.jpg (250x184, 5.23K)

Have you fucked a black woman

>Have you fucked a black woman
No, because I'm not a degenerate. Some of them have really low self esteem though and they seem like very easy lays if you're white and not obese.

It should be encouraged

It doesnt make you a degenerate. I like them though theyre nicer to me than other women for the most part.

Then we will just have more black israelites conning guilty whites into kissing their shoes.

>I like them though theyre nicer to me than other women for the most part.
I don't care what you like. They're nicer to you because they have low self esteem. You're basically a predator, preying on vulnerable negro women.

>They're nicer to you because they have low self esteem
Thats literally just your opinion. No girl would fuck you anyways cause youre a manlet.

>Thats literally just your opinion.
No, it's fact.

>No girl would fuck you anyways cause youre a manlet.
Project harder. You're the one who has to prey on low-tier low self esteem women, because you can't get anything else. I suppose it's nature's way of telling you not to reproduce ugly white people.

Anyone else also hate those race mixxing normalfaggots with burning passion. not only they are able to acqiure a girlfriend for themselves but they also actually choose to pick partners of different race. Thats wrong because their childrens will be mongrels who can litteraly end up as anyone genetically (more white or more black) but also they are stealing potential mates from men of that race to which thir gf belongs to.

>project harder
Im 6 feet tall wbu and ive fucked white and latina women i just think black women are cooler plus they do have tighter pussies. Guarantee youre a manlet yellow fever fag.

I'm 6'1. The only one who seems insecure about height is you, user. Negro women are not attractive. I don't have yellow fever either. Latina women can be very sexy.

I lied im actually 6'2 get dunked on nerd

Why are you so self conscious about height? Is this why you prey on negro women?

no point in even going outside as a short male

tallfag genocide when

Hello samefag.

In your mind does someone have to be the predator and someone has to be the prey? Odd mindset user.

Thread was made by some 5'5" incel

The person commenting seems more Mexican than anything.

Attached: 33300389_big-white-ass-olivia-wilder-gets-black-dick-5.jpg (320x240, 13.12K)

No, of course not. It's just when a white man with low self esteem who is self conscious about his height exclusively goes after self conscious negro women with low self esteem, it comes off a predatory.

Literally wasnt me lol this isLook at the post times and factor in the cooldown cause i dont wanna screenshot for proof.

Screencapping (You)s doesn't prove anything as they can easily be edited in ms paint or inspect element.

It seems like it you keep mentioning it out of nowhere. Stop talking about my height though

What's your Discord server how do you organize 24/7 bestiality threads nuking the catalog

dating black females isn't an accomplishment

if you are attracted to them as a male you literally have no standards and have been deprived of female attention for too long

>Stop talking about my height though
So you are self conscious about it? You're the one who brought up height multiple times and even lied about your height. Why should I believe anything you say?

I know its hard to detect sarcasm through text but i was laying it on thick on purpose. Autism is a superpower.