How do you all cope with loneliness?

Seems like hobbies can't fill the void anymore

Attached: static-assets-upload2604927289316969051.jpg (900x983, 138.07K)

I don't get lonely. I'm happiest when I'm alone 2bqh

You're under 25 find a social hobby. If you're over 25 find a solo hobby something like whittling or crafts.

I'm alone. Not lonely.

I tell myself this and try and believe it.

I cope with loneliness by not being lonely, check mate.

I don't need to I'm schizoid, they should send me in a spaceship to another planet, it would be no trouble at all for me, just pack it with a ton of videogames and I won't complain, could endure years with no social contact

I waste time on this board, watch random Videos, play games or work.
I forget that I'm alone as long as I do this

Attached: a82e9fdfaccadd4ff7d812a48965f401.jpg (576x696, 65.67K)

I pay girls to be my online gfs

This is a good cope tbqh. I go on chaturbate at least 8 to 12 hours a day just talking and simping for camgirls. I know it's pathetic but any kind of social interaction, whether it is a parasocial relationship or not, is better than complete isolation. I don't see my simping as paying these whores for nothing, I see it as a way for me to buy social interaction and some pussy flashes

If you were to just catfish females on discord you could get all that for free.

I will never use discord because I don't want to get baited into some degenerate e sex with a girl who somehow ends up being underage. Too much risk

>ends up being underage
And a boy

>catfishing females
You mean chadfishing as a chad?

Any Forums unironically. It's full of normalfags now but some of my interactions here were the closest I've ever been to having actual friends.

yea lmao, origiig

Attached: file.png (640x640, 376.78K)

Based asf. Where do you get the chad pics from without them being able reverse image search it?

I cope with loneliness by going on Grindr and getting TOPPED

Fuck I wish I were like that

Oh wow, hello Reiko's haren member

you could either photoshop yourself (removing blemishes with spot healer and removing stray hairs, make your jawline just a touch sharper, maybe even spot heal your eyes slightly to be hunter.) so that you can take specific pictures when they ask, or you can get them from instagram, search up like #maleselfie and find an account with more than 20 pictures, preferably amateur. you want bad image quality and shit to be realistic, not $2000 dslr photo cameras.

Forgot to mention that you just need to crop and/or rotate a little to ensure it can be searched. You'll have to use gramdownloader or something to download the images too, you cant right click save.

What kinda vidya and videos do you enjoy?