One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born male
being a man is a curse that i can't lift. what a useless fucking life bestowed to me by my genes.
all pursuits in life are a half assed cope to deal with being male

Attached: asuka2.jpg (800x452, 62.12K)

start estro faggot

You have the power to conquer and dominate. Take test injections, maybe you will man the fuck up and start fucking whores like a chad.

i have given it serious consideration but currently i have decided against that
>You have the power to conquer and dominate.
what does that even mean lol.
>Take test injections,
being more of a man sounds horrifying and terrible to me
>maybe you will man the fuck up and start fucking whores like a chad.
that's literally the opposite of what i want

>one shot at life
>born weak autogynephilic autistic male
I just love feeling like no one wants me around at all times

>imagine having a good enough rng to be born an actual human
>regrets and wants to be a fuck hole
You are retarded.

>what does that even mean lol.
It means you have the power to conquer and dominate, whether it's cock or pussy. You are in control, not the other way around.

>being more of a man sounds horrifying and terrible to me
Because you're low test and you hang out with troons on discord. Take some test, stop hanging out with troons and your woes will clear up almost immediately.

Easy fix take HRT, join the 41 percent and get buried with your real name. I just hope the bugs wont get gay because of you.

Boohoo, imagine being born the one gender that thinks rationaly, is stronger, faster, more intelligent and doesn't have an innate urge to whore themselves out.

Woe is you.

>I just love feeling like no one wants me around at all times

lol same here minus the AGP. i'm mostly straight with a hint of autosexual. but yeah it sucks i literally feel unwanted even when i'm driving, like i don't belong anywhere.

the social invisibility has it's ups and downs
i don't feel like my maleness makes me any more human
>Take some test
i do not want to embrace my masculinity
>stop hanging out with troons
i don't
>get buried with your real name.
you can legally change your name if you really wanted to
>thinks rationaly,
kek
>is stronger, faster
that's not a dealbreaker for me. being physically weaker would of course be a downside but that is a price i am willing to pay. as a woman i wouldn't be expected to use brute strength to solve my problems anyways
>more intelligent
this is completely up to the individual.

I'm sorry but besides kek do you have any proof or embryo of a counter argument?

>i do not want to embrace my masculinity
You are literally only saying this and thinking this way because you have low test. Either test up, or 41%, faggot.

ret4rd

>ret4rd
retard

You only think this because of sexual matters, which makes you no better

Being born as the superior gender must truly be so awful. If I was a man I'd just lift all day and enjoy my erections while some philosophical podcast runs in the background.

hmm are you a FTM?

manly depression is something most people will never understand. true loneliness.

males have much higher rates of autism and adhd and aggressive behavior
if i get to the point where i'm injecting hormones into my body, it would not be testosterone
>while some philosophical podcast runs in the background.
there's nothing stopping you from doing that as a woman?

There are no disadvantages unless you wanna be more feminine (or a woman)
Even the dating market isn't easy for women.
You can fish and get something very easily but the chance of fishing something foul is way higher.

Attached: 27616012eb38d2b7ba8a9d28f91ce32f.jpg (232x232, 19.43K)

>if i get to the point where i'm injecting hormones into my body, it would not be testosterone
Yeah, I can tell. That's why I gave you the other option of 41% before you humiliate yourself and your entire family.

>Be taller, stronger, faster, smarter, more logical, and more capable than any woman
>"Waaaaah! I am sad cuz women can be lazy!"
faggot

>born male
>6 foot 2
>attractive
>big penis
>amazing personality
Wooo boy did I get lucky. Im happy I didnt turn out to be a crybaby faggot like you Jesus christ

I have to step into this thread to make sure men like OP and others realize the chaos that women go through 24/7 internally each and every day.

You have a mother right?
You have a sister right? Just watch them for a week on the phone,online,at home,etc.

Women need chaotic energy to feel ALIVE. It's a BIOLOGICAL WEAKNESS. They cannot help it.

Men can be at peace for WEEKS BY HIMSELF and love it. Women would go insane.

For a man to say he doesn't want to be a man and instead a female shows me that Gynocentric society has done it's job. They did this on purpose to weaken us.

Now that's not to say we don't have a weakness and disadvantages. We are not trustworthy until we have proved of being worthy of being trusted in the world and sadly that will take hard work in whatever you wanna pursue.

We are more LOGICAL we can break down situations to calm the chaos down.

We can also walk away from chaos if we truly do not give a fuck.

Attached: 1641833259873.jpg (1440x802, 167.21K)