See a couple holding hands, cuddling or kissing

>see a couple holding hands, cuddling or kissing
>feel humiliated and get burning rage to the point when I start hitting myself in the face or other parts of the body when nobody sees it

I guess it is better if I die alone

Attached: 1621174985457.gif (512x512, 528.78K)

see you on r/Any Forums retard

you know what to do user. time to go ER

Ok, post it

So you didn't post it, pussy

You have one final CHOice to make

Lately seeing couples has started making me feel sad

I just feel sad and jealous and very lonely and then I remember I'm an ugly man and I'll never be a girl with a boyfriend

Attached: 1617600805423.jpg (709x765, 43.96K)

Just remind yourself that love doesn't exist and they're just exploiting each other
The man just wants access to vagina and for his gf to feign motherly affection for him. The woman in turn just wants the social capital from everyone knowing that she's with the guy and wants his money.

If you're ever lonely and wishing that you had a gf, first you should acknowledge that it only comes from horniness and a desire for a girl to feign motherly affection for you, and the only reason you aren't allowed access to satiating those desires is because women can't socially profit from associating with you (you're ugly) and you can't breathe any economic vitality into their spending habits either (you're broke)

Maybe both of those things aren't true necessarily for you but if you don't have a gf in an age where women unabashedly make the first move it's because either one of those factors was enough to filter you from a woman's pick of viable options

I'm autistic. Not ugly enough to be a creep, but not attractive enough to get away with not being able to hold a conversation for too long.

smart but love exists at least at the beginning

>woman only wants money

Opinion filtered

>Feels like everybody I know is in a relationship now
>Surrounded by couples,
>Opens Twitter after a year of not using it
>Really the first image
>Zoom on 2 hands handholding with a ring
>Previous online friend also in one
More depressed

Restart your K-12 education from the beginning in order to become literate, and then re-read my post once you're ready

Not really smart, I don't want to inflate my ego on Any Forums of all places but that's just the transactional nature of things. Any "spark" or "chemistry" that draws you together to someone is basically you being a conniving schemer in your subconscious, thinking of all the ways you can emotionally, socially, and financially profit from an arrangement with someone

Well yeah. If you were really handsome and tall, then it wouldn't matter if you couldn't speak because a woman could still use you for pictures or to walk around with her and make her feel good that other people are looking at her with a tall and masculine-faced man.

Greater than 50% chance they will divorce in not even a decade

Gtfo this board redpill incel

HOLY FUCKIN BASED DIGITS SIEG HEIL BROTHER

I am thoroughly blackpilled, you seem to be mistaken. Newfag?

Reddittoooooooor!!!!!!!

Attached: 1646497741809m.jpg (1024x710, 209.26K)

Become a gentleman

The Supreme one. Tempting

Elliot rodger also felt this way whenever he saw couples in public or that hot couple in one of hsi community college classes. He would seethe and wonder why such hot, blonde women want nothing to do with a Supreme gentleman like himself and instead choose to date these other chads