>got government gibs today
>paid back my parents
>bought tobacco
>bought booze
>bought elden ring
>got takeaway delivered
>almost out of cash
>don't get gibs again for 13 days and 7 hours
What a fucking waste. I played Elden Ring for 15 minutes and I paid $100 because it was only $10 cheaper for physical with a 2 day wait time.
I've got $120 left and $30 of that's already gone once I get around to paying other shit.

Why should I even bother getting a job when money only brings me more bullshit? I do this shit because I already don't want to be alive and people tell me I'll be more fulfilled if I spend 40 hours a week "earning" my money instead.

>you'll have less free time so you'll value what time you do have more
>you earned the money so you'll spend it more wisely
>you'll get out of the house and make friends at work (I haven't had a friend in years by choice)
Why?
I finally get why when NEETs like me post here people just tell them to kill themselves. There isn't a place for someone who can't stand dealing with others. I waste every cent I get hoping I'll enjoy what I spend it on but in the end I just feel like I wasted my money (And I get that in this case I really did). What's the point in selling your time for money when it brings you nothing? If anything, the only time in my life I actually earned money, I felt more obligated to actually do/use/whatever I spent it on yet it did nothing to make me happier. I was straight out of school with a job and it did nothing to change the way I feel, being a NEET didn't make me feel as bad yet it made nothing better, so what now?

Attached: 1646462641925.jpg (2048x2048, 385.88K)

I know that feel bro, I don't know how anyone can take working 40+ hours a week toiling away at some pointless fucking job, when I'm at work I think about working, when i'm at home in bed I think about working. When i'm behind on bills I think there's probably some merit to being homeless / murking myself. If this is what normies call the gift of 'life' then they are completely and unabashedly soulless husks who need to have the life crushed out of them.
I just wish there was some alternative to this bullshit but there isn't, it's just a hemmorrhage from start to finish, and somehow no one gives a shit, you're just expected to do it

Attached: at computer.png (848x663, 217.6K)

You're depressed and a retard who wastes his money, lives like shit, and is addicted to triggering chemicals in his brain in an attempt to fill the gaping hole in his soul.

You already know the answer but you won't do anything about it and eventually you'll become so paralysed that you'll probably try to kill yourself before you even experience life because you're too self-absorbed to "deal" with other people.

How the fuck are you behind on bills after working 40+ hours a week? Stop spending like a fucking retard. I was working 50 hours a week and making so much I ended up with 60k in the bank after a year of working whilst paying all my own bills and expenses. What the fuck are you doing with your money?

That's it.
>life's about making sacrifices
From start to fucking finish so why bother?

>You already know the answer but you won't do anything about it
What?
>start eating better
>working out
>get a job
>stop wasting money
>stop smoking and drinking
For what though? Next you're going to tell me to get into philosophy or religion, right? Tell me to find "community"? Just go outside and live a life bro. It's that simple just go outside. Get a hobby. Make friends.

Give a real answer instead of that empty "you already know" bullshit. How the fuck am I supposed to know if you can't even put into words what I'm supposed to know? Pull your head out of your ass, cunt.

Idk what to tell you if escapisms aren't enough. I only like my time as a NEET because the escapisms are simply good enough for me they fill the void. Life's really just based on choosing the lesser evil I guess. If you can NEET and don't want to work but NEETing also makes you miserable you're gonna just have to find another way to cope desu after all it's either cope or rope. What do you feel like you're missing? What do you actually want? I mostly avoid these questions because either I don't know the answer, it's nothing, or it's too hard to obtain so that's why I choose to just escape from reality to feel content.

Attached: 1643387148077.png (500x441, 149.65K)

I've been a neet for three years on disability cuz I can't work most jobs.. I finally found something after looking forever. If I got more than a pittance I'd like to never work. It becomes a choice of what's the lesser of two evils though. The stress of becoming homeless and not making rent outweighs that of working at this point. I'm also sick of eaitng rice and ramen daily. If I have to slit my wrists again to cope with work I guess I will. At least I won't be homeless

It's hilarious when people get mad at NEETs. I get it all the time. They ate that we can be content with so little. They can't fathom not being a slave to consumerism and what other people think of them.
>B-but you're 27! You have no house and car, nothing to show for yourself!
If you think a car and a house is what defines a man then you're pathetic.

Attached: photo_2022-03-08_22-54-26.jpg (640x421, 28.35K)

>They can't fathom not being a slave to consumerism and what other people think of them.
Ill agree with not caring about what others think and being content with very little but not being a slave to consumerism? What else is there to do as a NEET other than mindlessly consume? I guess self improve but the vast majority are definitely not doing that. What do you do as a NEET? I personally cannot fathom my NEET life without my pc if I didn't have it I don't think I could go on living or it would at least be 100x's more miserable. Consooming is the only thing that makes it bearable it's pretty much what I live for cause it's all I enjoy doing.

By consumerism I meant how people tie their self worth to material objects. They define themselves by their wardrobe, their house, their cars, etc... It's fucking pathetic. But yeah, consumerism in the sense of consuming media and shit is fine. Personally as a NEET I self-study lots of subjects. I've studied German philosophy in depth, learned 3 instruments to a high level, learned how to code websites, learned how to produce music, and listened to lots of debates about religion on various sides. I also discuss these things on image boards. It's pretty chill. Most wagecucks stop learning after college and just apply what they learned at the command of a superior. They never learn to think for themselves. They don't have enough time alone to reflect as they are always stressing about something. They will never understand the secrets of the universe. Read this quote by Schopenhauer it's related.

Attached: levels of man.png (758x850, 159.99K)

Dont care too long too entitled kill yourself

But what is the other side doing it all for? They're consooming all the same. How little a percentage of working adults aren't doing consoomer shit too? Sportsball merch, funko pops, cars/parts, clothing, status/clout, celebrity/wealth obsession, "family"

It's all just to make their lives more bearable and even as a NEET you're stuck listening to people with jobs talk about how much they hate working but they've "just gotta do it to live" but why are they even bothering with living? A series of distractions until death?

>>bought tobacco
>>bought booze
>>got takeaway delivered

Retard alert. All wastes of money. Leaarn how to cook and eat real food.

you are actually retarded if you don't pirate single player games

only have a PS4 I bought 3 years ago

Attached: puter.png (439x50, 2.4K)

I have been so goddamn depressed and listless for ages now. Tonight I finally pulled the trigger on buying up PC parts for a brand new build, pissing away most of my savings. I hope it makes me happy, because if it doesn't I'll probably just fuck off and die soon. Parents would be happy just to see me work any dead-end job at this point, but I know there's no fucking way I can do it. Outside of this PC there's not much I would buy either. I'm not much of a financial burden these days, they just know I'm fucked once they're gone. I wish I would die, but like everything else in my life it's something I refuse to do for myself.

>What a fucking waste. I played Elden Ring for 15 minutes and I paid $100 because it was only $10 cheaper for physical with a 2 day wait time.
Ah yes, consooming the same product that is released every year will surely make you happy. Retard.

You're definitely one of the more put together NEET's then I'm glad such a person exists cause I dislike the amount of people on this board complaining about this type of life. As long as the living situation is secure I find no reason to complain I feel like a king in a castle at times even if from an outside perspective this life seems terrible. I'll agree with what you said though my type of consumerisms is pretty different than what you're talking about I hate those type of people. I'm a bit too retarded sadly for you're pic though I do enjoy philosophy but big ideas and complex sentence structure is something that's very hard for me to overcome I can barely articulate my own thoughts properly. Those first 2 paragraphs describe me pretty well though minus the working and slaving away part if I was smarter and had more effort I'd honestly consider starting to read and widen my vocabulary since I have all the time in the world to do so.

So what do you want? Sympathy? You weren't even dealt a particularly shitty hand because your parent seem to care about you. So you're just a whiny entitled retard. And you know that and still don't want to change. Well then, I guess you're fucked. Enjoy!

>They define themselves by their wardrobe, their house, their cars, etc... It's fucking pathetic.
Those are achievements, and it's not pathetic to be proud of those. If somebody works and is able to buy their dream car or house, it is not shallow for them to feel proud of it.

>just let me be a whingey little bitch about it
No worries

>be a whiney depressed emo faggot
>dude just stop being a whiney depressed emo faggot
>REEEEEE WHY DONYOU HATE NEETS
I couldn't give a shit if you're neet. I was neet for years and it fucking sucked. $1700 a month is fuck all. Good luck when your parents die tho

>self improve
If you don't do anything with your improvements it's ultimately meaningless. NEET life is consoomer life.

>my consoomerism is good
>their consoomerism is bad
Fox, meet sour grapes. Sour grapes, fox

>no one noticing the overarching theme of complete pointlessness that consumes the NEETs life
>the NEET is too brain atrophied to notice why
This is why NEETs should be kept around: entertainment. You get a meagre stipend and hatefully get to live your life by the allowance of others, and we get entertainment at how unhappy you are.

Lament and give me (you)s. My gf and I are going to dinner in an hour and I wish to be entertained by your sad life