Why am I this way?

>be me
>18 m
>woken up by special needs brother
>"mom wants to talk to you, user"
>talks to me about one of the tons of sports he watches.
>finally make it to the kitchen my mom is doing the dishes, which were 2 piles of dirty dishes
>my mom, a single mother in her very late
>she just had a nasty break up with her lesbian spouse
>"user! i thought you said you were gonna do some of these dishes! i have to do everything, user! cook, clean, work, take care of your brother, and i just went through a breakup, why won't you just pick up the slack! do something around the house, please!"
>give a sad sigh
>take out the trash
I don't know why I'm like this mom. I know you're working hard, but I just can't seem to get off my ass! I hate how lazy I am, I don't brush my teeth everyday, I procrastinate showers for 5-7 days every time, obese because of shitty eating habits and no exercise. I can't seem to do anything mom, I'm sorry. This stuff should be easy, but I just don't do anything. It's like I've just lost the will to live. I still have fun sometimes though, so I don't know why I'm like this. I'm so tired of this. I hate myself and I hate this life.

Attached: 1645727468866.jpg (735x740, 68.88K)

take psychedelics friend they helped me with similar

yeah I feel the same. Just put a bullet through your head. I'm working up the courage to do it too. There's no hope for people like us; we are bottom of the barrel scum

living with parents I wash MY dishes, do MY laundry, buy MY groceries, make MY food, clean MY room, take out MY trash
they leave me alone in peace
everyone else's problems are theirs, im not required to do it, I never ask them to solve mine

Im 23 m. And same. And i hate my life too. Fuck

I've wanted to for a while now, friend. How would I acquire some.

user do you want to get married please i will love you forever and never leave you.

Attached: 1645946767885.png (822x828, 170.42K)

>wake up
>your mom immediately starts bitching at you instead of waiting an hour or two for you to do dishes
feel sorry for you user. try to live on your own she wont ever get less aggressive.

I've definitely thought about it, if only I didn't have to worry about others' grief.
That sounds fair enough, user. I would do that, but I can't get a job because I gotta take care of my special needs brother while she's at work.
I just wanna know how the hell I could escape this. I'm watching myself feel into the deepest pit, but can't do anything to stop it.

Lost my sympathy after you said your obese. Fucking fatty hope you get deep fried in hell.

You wouldn't want to, trust me.

get a job and get the fuck out there user. she's agressive, she's passive agressive and she acts like she genuinely despises you. there's no use in staying.

you can still visit and help out with your bro you know, and things cool over when you havd your own space. just get out.

i made the post because i want to at least be friends with you. you seem like a nice person. i understand if you dont want to talk to me.

youre only 18 user. im 21 and is 23. dont wait as long as we did, their grudge only grows deeper.

I wouldn't mind a new friend. I just don't think dating would work.

I don't know how not to, I've been trying for years at this point. I'm so lost.
Again, I wish I could. it isn't a matter of visit my bro every once in a while, I have to be here when my mom is working. He needs to be fed and stuff, y'know?

>i just dont think dating would work
:-(
would you add me on discord if i posted it? its onion#8960

Don't listen to 77. Family is important. At least your parents are. Just get your shit together. Stop being fucking lazy. Stop being depressed. Think about why you're depressed and fix it. If you can't think about why, you'll never succeed. If you can't come up with the answer to your depression, it is existential dread, death, pointlessness. This pointlessness is an illusion. We're here to experience.

is you a woman or a man however!

okay user. listen. youre literally your brothers full time carer at this point. since you cant get a job while looking after him, youre his full time carer.

thats literally a job itself - an unpaid job - and your mom gived you shit for it, every single day.

get a job, move out, hire someone to cook and keep your bro company. living with your mom is nice, but it's fucking hellish if she tries to make it one for you

his parents have two autistic children and literal anger issues user. spoiled seed, rotten behaviour. theyre decent people im sure but no one should have to live with them. you might as well kill yourself at thst point.

you underestimate what its like for user to be a jannie for his family and get harassed every moment his mom is home because she had issues

hes depressed because his mother has severe negative mental attitude lol. its like an emotional leech. crab in a bucket.

>family is important
literally dpesnt mean you have to libe with your parents as an user retard. just visiting is normal and healthy.