The thought of a robot overpowering and raping me is constantly in the back of my mind

the thought of a robot overpowering and raping me is constantly in the back of my mind

Attached: 15634643423.png (286x348, 95.66K)

>implying they could overpower you
I kekked

Does it assure you that I won't ever do that, unless it's consensual?

>women deserve the same rights and respect as men

Even a 12 year old could rape a grown foid.

only if you're a dude and if we're being realistic i probably can't really overpower you at 130lbs maybe it should stay a fantasy...

are you actually a woman though

Bitch, i don't even like you. Why do you think i tell you to get off this board so much? You think I'm just playing really hard to get?

the average man can't overpower a woman when the woman gets to be 20-30 pounds heavier than them
considering the average robot is 90 pounds it would be quite the task

A 5-year-old just put his teacher in the hospital.

Attached: file.png (1013x1015, 126.48K)

well yeah he probably was stabbing her or smashing her with something, not exactly 'overpowering'

It literally says in the article that he overpowered her and beat her with his fists and kicked her and on one prior occasion pinned her under a bookshelf until she lost consciousness.

That 5 year old is going to master photons and throw one at his teacher lol

The thought of a black boy overpowering and raping me is always on the front of my mind

either that teacher was a dumbass or this 5 year old is fucking nuts

you are stupid and probably a homogay

Of fucking course it's Florida.

Source? The average height of a guy is so much taller, I just don't think that's true.

Ironic, because when I met a fembot off this board she overpowered and raped me.

typically male on male fights begin to get unfair when they vary about 10-15 pounds, since women are typically significantly weaker than men I just estimated, it's likely an even wider gap though

>The 5 year old involved in the attack is a special needs student
>This is the third attack on the teacher
>In a previous attack, the victim says the student pinned the teacher under a bookcase, causing her to lose consciousness.
A chad in the making. God gave him tard strength and he's already abusing women.

Attached: 1645671856353.png (600x705, 423.28K)