I finally had sex bros, I can finally join the sex havers and it only coat me $800 for 2 hours...

I finally had sex bros, I can finally join the sex havers and it only coat me $800 for 2 hours. The girl was beautiful and quite honestly a 9/10. This is the type of woman that will make even Chad's stumble over their words when speaking with her. She has curly brown hair, a light tan and an absolutely beautiful hourglass figure and she has fucking visible abs too. I also paid for the gfe package and I can believe that this is what normal Chad's experience everyday. She hugged me and cuddled me before and after we had sex and she made me feel like a worthy human being. I know it's all fake but she is a great actress and I loved every minute of her fake love. I think this experience opened pandoras box and I will never stop seeing beautiful hookers.

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-085918_Instagram.jpg (1243x1360, 696.79K)

That never happened also girl in your pic is a Jewish whore

Post her then OP

Is it really unbelievable that someone would, especially here, would pay a hooker to lose his virginity?

Her photos are blurred on her website

it wasnt fake my dude - $800 big ones, that wuz legit appreciation kek

Cringe, you should kill yourself

Are you really trying to imply I think that it was real at all? I knew from the beginning it was fake but it was still an enjoyable experience

You should get a hooker and let out some of that pent up anger

men today are so pathetic

t. not a woman

Congrats, now touch grass

its real dude . its just not your storybook romance

Prostitutes don't count. You're still an incel OP.

I actually have a job unlike you or other neet posters here

Call ti what you want it's a relatively cheap experience anyways. I can afford to do this everyweek and if it makes me happy then idc

Congratulations op, you're going to get sti's

That is the least of my worries since I will never buy cheap hookers. Also stis are very treatable these days, even syphilis is treated with juts a few shots of penicillin. The biggest worry is hiv but that is pretty hard to contract, especially with a condom and since I'm not into anal the chances are slim to none.

I had sex without paying for it hololo

Congrats you're a normal person and did what most people do without having to pay for it.

I'm outta here don't say I didn't warn you

I'm happy for you, now enjoy your heroin tier expensive vice.

It's probably cheaper and more effective than therapy desu. At least now I have something to look forward to every week and if I so choose to I can fuck a different 8-10/10 every time. The hookerpill is really the best advice I've gotten from other people in my situation

I'd consider it if it wasn't $350 an hour when I last checked. Vaginas are a bit expensive for me.

Prostitutes dont count you gotta seduce a cunt for free OP.

Just grt a hooker around your price range. Some can be bought for like 200 or even 100 an hour but obviously quality won't be quite up there. Or just save up monry and go to Amsterdam. Those window hookers are only 50 euros a fuck

Idc if it counts, I still got to put my penis in a hot girl so I'm quite content with that.

I'm Canadian. The only choices I am aware of is leolist and soliciting a crack whore.

I feel like if you're in either Vancouver or Toronto you should easily be able to find some hot hookers with you search thoroughly through the internet. I live in NYC and there are so many hookers. I imagine it would be the same in any other major city

Well theres that I guess.

This.
How is 800 cheap? You must be super rich.

I'm not super rich but I make enough to live very comfortably in NYC and I don't have any dependents or hobbies, aside from working out, weed and hookers nwo I guess.

What do you do that you can afford to spend over $40k a year on pussy??