Cutfags only

told my therapist about my self harm problems today, one step closer to being cured.
are any cutters currently getting psychological help? how's that going for you?

Attached: A9B43691-D7AD-4811-B437-442B26DBD986.jpg (535x964, 86.07K)

>one step closer to being cured
more like one step closer to being put in a hospital against your will for 2 weeks

Attached: 1644494221420.jpg (402x412, 35.42K)

better than destroying my body
i hate self harm but i need it to function

>better than destroying my body
no it isn't

no but my friends are telling me i should talk to a doctor about it. worst part is i was clean for a good 3-4 years but started again a few weeks ago because there is nothing that makes me feel as sane and in control of my emotions and thoughts like it. every single "safe alternative" doesn't work and made me want to more until i did. i don't think i'll ever stop entirely and i'll probably just relapse again if shit falls apart.

that and i've got bpd and i fear being locked away in the hospital against my will and then mistreated because of my diagnosis...

Attached: f00130a2fb2c2957a3e9a0d4d9eb1d43.jpg (1062x1062, 66.71K)

Why do people cut. like just smoke or something.

smoking doesn't cause an endorphin rush. smoking doesn't make me feel in control of my emotions or thoughts.

you haven't smoked before. go pick up some weed, smoke it, and then make another thread about your new status as a pothead.

>dude weed will solve all your problems lmaooooo
smoking weed literally causes me to have a psychotic episode. smoking nicotine slightly reduced my anxiety but gives me more later.

STFU, faggot. I frequently have to hurt myself to stay grounded to reality so I dont go completely bugfuck and rip you apart when your dumbass gets on my nerves irl. You lowlife normie fucks should get a clue and pray you are so lucky every day for your safety and sanity

>smoking weed literally causes me to have a psychotic episode
because you haven't smoke enough. Most people have the same experience as you including me who also happens to be a former cutter.

imagine being a literal psycho that wants to harm people. it's over for you.

dont think you can call people faggots if you literally cut your arms to cope with your sad life

>you gotta smoke enough to destroy your mental faculties completely to stop having weed-induced psychotic breaks
that's not a good thing, user. i'd take cutting over that hell any day.

You'd take permanently damaging the body that you have no choice to live in over feeling good.

the tar content in weed smoke is higher than cigarettes and harms the body just as badly, user. and like i said, if i have to smoke a ton with money i don't have to stop having psychotic breaks but have psychotic breaks until i get over it, it's not fucking worth it when cutting costs next to nothing and actually gives me stress and pain relief without associated mental hell.

Every man in my family for the past 200 years except oops, we are actually successful?? Cope harder shithead your humanity limits you

he's trolling retard

weedsmokers get outta my cutter thread!

Attached: 2EFD78FA-D7E5-4DC5-B61B-F3C037A223FD.jpg (850x828, 82.07K)

same but this desu.

Cutfag reporting in

Attached: 1646482696523.png (1024x1024, 227.94K)