Why do you want a gf this bad?

I constantly see posts about ranting or advice on getting a gf or having sex but I don't get why people crave for those things. I get that they make you feel good but are those the only things in life that matter to you? Isn't it kinda pathetic anyway that you are trying so hard or getting sad about it? Why do you belittle yourself like that?

Attached: garf.jpg (487x485, 30.84K)

gee, it's almost as if our biology urges us to mate and makes us feel bad when we don't. Like, as if humans are social animals that seek intimacy, validation and support. no, that's crazy tho.

cant progress the main story without completing this prerequisite task

Youre right OP. Theres nothing wrong with a 35 year old virgin. You can live a completely happy life and die a virgin at 90. The plebs here simply dont understand.

it hurts to be alive and I oftentimes contemplate ending my life. I don't have any immediate plans to but I think about it often. volcel larpers and people who pretend that sex love and intimacy is not important are some of the most disgusting and disingenuous rap pieces of shit on the planet how disgusting of a person how ugly must her face me to pretend that love and intimacy is an important?

this is why i hate wizchan, they dont say the truth

Attached: worst one.webm (604x850, 984.27K)

That's my wife! What the hell is she doing with a cat?!

>but I don't get why people crave for those things
Just a basic human desire, like how humans want good food, want comfort, want fun etc. One of those is wanting companionship of the opposite sex.
>are those the only things in life that matter to you?
They aren't.
>or getting sad about it?
I'm not.
>Why do you belittle yourself like that?
I'm not

I think it's safe to say we are much more complex now.
There is no main story if you don't believe in religion.
You don't even have to be a virgin if you just act like a normal human being and let things flow naturally.

Attached: mufmMZb25OE.jpg (960x960, 232.31K)

>I think it's safe to say we are much more complex now.
it's not, human civilization is a blink of the eye in terms of human evolution
we just have really good abstraction and pattern recognition skills, that doesn't mean we're suddenly going to stop being primates. we are descended from people who were driven to fuck and there's no real evolutionary pressure against that

>I think it's safe to say we are much more complex now.
Take a look at the world around you again

It must feel really good to be loved and valued but you don't even value yourself and that's the problem. It's a good thing but people act like your whole life depends on it. Trust me if it hurts to be alive now it won't change even if you got a partner.
Sorry user :(
That's good for you then. If only everyone thought like that.

Attached: 76afaddaadd6c37df395faa5f11233bf.jpg (288x288, 14.85K)

Its not a larp For everyone. Im never going to be intimate with anyone

Yeah, but you don't want to mate and fuck because you want to have offsprings. You want to be validated by society and be cared and maybe feel good. I wouldn't call that our biology.

Attached: cbe800c271a081a82784d04e6f90eaf8.jpg (480x473, 59.01K)

Look man, everyone literally comes into this world by 2 people having sex with eachother, and you stay in your mother for 9 months. Then you grow up with both your parents (people that don't have both parents develop psychological problems)
It's easy to say that you don't need your parents to survive! But how likely is that in reality? Sure, you can live but what quality will your life have without any support in your life?

Yeah sure, but what does that have to do with my post? I don't want to fuck my parents or anything. Also to a certain age you need parents for sure but after that some good friends can fill that hole, at least that is how that worked out for me.

Attached: 2dbf5db03d757f774ac82bafe8ebef824bb1fd977b19e546615ab0a0ecf2edf9.png (593x428, 443.05K)

It's still down to our biology. Social status is important in human mating and it goes back to being apes. Being socially rejected is painful because it's bad for your prospects for cooperation from others (i.e. a death sentence prehistorically). Social validation means you and yours will be held in esteem including mating and better resource access so we're not so subtly programmed enjoy it and want to maintain it. The brain is partially so complicated so it can manage the social relationships that help get your dick wet.

Also to the guy who deleted their long reply talking about how they would feel like a person if they had someone to live for. I agree on that donating to people who you'll never see or trying to benefit faceless companies would bring you no happiness. If you don't have to worry about your future that's great too. You want affection that a friend can't give you and that's perfectly normal. My point is that forcing yourself to have sex or getting a gf and making that your one true goal is pathetic. It won't give you the same feeling sure but I suggest you to adopt a pet. Then you can develop yourself to be more comfortable in social situations. Do you have any close friends you can talk about your problems? This would help you to get another viewpoint on what's wrong and what you can do to fix it. Treat yourself as you would treat your girlfriend.

Attached: 3f9b0a7f5b93066a492cda2b51f12161.jpg (706x705, 77.43K)

Could be right but still, "I live to have sex and get gf" mentality is bad. You can still have them while you are working on yourself. Hell, you would have a better chance. Survival instinct is our biology but people kill themselves over being alone.

Attached: 34697b992603e91caa0c03a9e1aa3bb8.jpg (640x640, 125.54K)

>Trust me if it hurts to be alive now it won't change even if you got a partner.
you know mr. Anonymous, you made a factual statement. You basically talked about some s*** as if it were fact as in you were talking about some like you made some knowledge claim some truth Claim about the world. and I'm here to tell you that you are wrong. You are objectively wrong. Love sex and Intimacy, in and of themselves, are an incredible life Fuel and reason for life. I can't help but be who I am, and I understand that my life is unfortunately a very sad and depressing. But for you to pretend that love sex and intimacy won't bring some of the deepest Joys imaginable to my life is just a reflection of how disgusting disingenuous facetious and filthy of a rat piece of garbage you are on the inside and on the outside as well. Don't talk to me about objective factual claims without at least providing evidence for them, and pick and picture related is evidence that love sex and intimacy are very important for men

Attached: men need women, women dont need men.jpg (1336x1320, 812.04K)

I "work on myself" a lot but I still often have deep feelings of tfw no gf, can't help it

I feel none of that and been single for 10 years... I guess I'm defective... but I wouldn't pass up the opportunity if it presented itself but for that to happen I would first have to put in effort. hmmm