Be me

>be me
>sitting with guy friend during class
>both on our phones browsing Any Forums
>every now and then, he'd show me funny greentexts
I don't know why but I think I'm in love with this man. He asked me to go to the movies together. I might have won, anons

Attached: VgwIVR7.jpg (213x255, 8.24K)

phone posters are literal scum and should be exterminated

im not posting on my phone retard

don't reply to me you phone browsing subhuman

Dont be a creepy nigger he might be straight.

he will see this and start avoiding you user, you blew it before you even got a chance to blow it

He browses Any Forums in 2022 so there's a pretty solid chance he's a flaming homo. Best wishes to you.

can see it now
>hanging out with a dude in class
>seems cool
>invite him somewhere because want to make friends
>turns out he's gay for me

Attached: 1616988806396.jpg (236x227, 12.81K)

Touch his cock through his pants at the movies and see if he let's you jerk him off right there and then

Attached: 1646587561690.png (453x420, 178.91K)

how did you meet someone to browse r9k with in the middle of class nonetheless? what are the chances of two robots encountering each other and mutually divulging the information that they are both browsers of a mongolian basketweaving forum?

bad idea, youd get charged for assault
just get to know him more op, find things to do together, become friends first
try to find some way to bring up relationships in conversation, to find out what theyre interested in, like idk ask about their ideals or something
if they say that theyre interested in guys, then you can drop more obvious hints without fucking up the friendship

uhm this is a kenyan glassblowing forum sweetie

Guys, we must keep this thread alive so user's friend gets to see this post!

based hope user gets some dick

id just like to clarify to you all that im a woman and ive known this guy for like a week

oh you're a woman, mission is a go

hopefully. hes kinda been flirting i think but idk. gonna go watch a movie at his house, wish me luck

Fake story. There are no funny greentexts on Any Forums. Next time, make it memes from one of the actually humorous boards, like /ck/.

Let him lick your asshole that'll make him yours no joke just mention u like getting it licked

Are you a gay bot?

he already found out my kinks by scrolling through my phone

> im a woman
thread ruined

I don't see funny greentexts anymore here
Ok was gonna call you a faggot
Why are you on Any Forums? This place is not for you it's only for boys. girls are not allowed here and also this place is shit now

I actually believe you are a woman so my only advice is GET THE FUCK OUT> NOT BECUASE I HATE WOMEN BUT BECAUSE THIS IS NO PLACE FOR ONE LEAVE NOW THIS PLACE WILL MAKE YOU A DEGENERATE LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN NO CUTE GUYS USE THIS BOARD LEAVE

have fun femanon
I am not op

Ask him to eat you out after class. What's he going to do, say no?

Meant to reply to OP woops

I don't care. Answer my question