1. Is there such thing as female incel?

1. Is there such thing as female incel?
2. If not what is the equivalent of an incel for a female?

Attached: wojak.jpg (1085x1259, 609.21K)

There is no equivalent. Men and women are not the same thing

That's the point of equivalence when comparing 2 different things

Female incels or "femcels" are just teenage girls who are a little awkward and don't go out. By the time they hit 20 they will have sorted themselves out.

There isn't because the value of sex for both are different
The closest thing is the spinster who never had a relationship.

Femcels exist, but a lot of girls who arent femcels title themselves that to feel special.

>the equivalent of an incel for a female?
no kids/no spouse

how do you sort yourself out? did other ppl get a handbook

I can't even pick which one of these girls I am what the heck, this is a horoscope

You don't have to do anything. I had a stigma of being a weird girl in school and a lot of people didn't want to associate me for some reason. Because of this I was very insecure and quite but as soon as I left school that stigma and insecurity disappears. People at my job didn't see me as weird, people would talk to me and guys would try to flirt with me even though I am probably slightly below average in looks.

I'm the stalker, used to be blocker.

Attached: artworks-000284262746-hm0rqc-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 48.04K)

1. Technically no. Actually yes.
2. Women experience the dating game with a different ruleset. Since most of you are gamerZ with a capital Z, I'll explain it in gamedesign terms.

The game is assymetrical. The goals of women and men are dyametrically opposed. Men go for high score, women go for value.

Men gain when they fuck someone.
Women sacrifice.
Yes, women technically can solve celebacity by spreading their legs. However their tally will drastically affect their life for the worse.

Each tally mark on a woman is making her impure. Women who fuck less are more desireable, and the cost of being a whore is so high, that's why femenists push to remove the social drawback of being one.
If you fuck several dudes- no actual partner will go for you. Only chad, who will use you once and kick you to the curb. That's why stacies ultimately end up as crazed hollow catladies in their later years.

Hence why femcels are moreso girls which are stuck in limbo of wanting an actual partner instead of sex, yet their looks are holding them back at achiving anything beyond a tally mark whore status. Which is basically worse than no sex in women terms.

I empathise, they exist and I see them relatively often.

t. Couples counselor in training, spare time indie dev

Attached: warnohowtowinanybattle-tips.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

I think for women it's the opposite, women who have too much sex but are (due to mental illness, dysfunctional upbringing, etc.) unable to actually find committed relationships. These women mindlessly seek out men who are unwilling to see them as anything other than a sex object, and then complain when their sex lives/relationships are completely fucked up and one sided.

This poster puts it pretty well I think.

Doubt it, (normie) men care more about looks than body count. especially chads who are getting older wanting to settle down get along better with stacies with equally high bodycounts than a pure femcel or church girl.

I would also like to say that women are fairly harshly judjed by desireable men.

Incels are dumb because their options aren't limited into nothing, they are just unable to lower their expectations on a brutally honest level and go for the lowest fruit, same with women.

Any potential partner (not a fuckboy chad, but a resposible man) will scoff at most women, because they (women) often struggle to realise that their fun bucket of glaring flaws, like the ones presented in the chart, will not give them the slice they desire, hence femceldom.

Really the problem of "Lower your expectations" goes equally both ways. From my perspective women and men, romantically, are completely equal, just in their own ways.

My most common advice to such women is "Mix up your preferences, lower your expectations". Because they are born and conditioned into desiring a 10/10, and some don't get the memo that the world isn't sunshine and rainbows, and their vagina doesn't entitle them to prince charming. Nor is it really healthy to pigeonhole yourself like that.

Attached: Без названия (5).jpg (275x183, 10.84K)

>I think for women it's the opposite, women who have too much sex but are (due to mental illness, dysfunctional upbringing, etc.) unable to actually find committed relationships.
It's like those graphs that have social standing on the x-axis and amount of sex on the y-axis: on the left, i.e. least valued, the curve is low on men and high on women.

Does anyone have a similar image but for men?

Yeah, exactly. The female "incel" isn't really a relevant label because it's not considered a bad thing for a women to not have a lot of sex. Like there are definitely loser women out there who (by choice) get less play than average, but their lack of sex isn't a relevant factor in what makes them losers.

Jesus fucking christ I can't spell. I'm a little drunk. My post should say "woman" and not "women"

i thought about it for linger than 2 seconds, and came to the conclusion that i hate them all, because theyre all hypergamous whores who all want chad

Femcels exist, but only outside the internet. There are plenty spectres irl, but internet provides even the worst women with means of attracting some sprt of attention. Like taking up namefagging or writing "hello i am girl" on loser men forums etc. Without internet, whereas people pnly know a limited amount of people, there are plenty women who are never noticed or touched by anybody.

Women can't meme, so no