Il am a femanon with an extremely high sex drive...

Il am a femanon with an extremely high sex drive. I masturbate anytime I can and I worry my future bf won't be able to satisfy my needs. Would robots feel intimidated by this?

Attached: 1645512368429.png (700x1049, 391.26K)

Wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole.
My first gf was like you. Just about broke my cock off.

>extremely high sex drive
You'll need to quantify that

elaborate, my guess is it would be extremely annoying

If my girlfriend was like this I would allow her to cheat on me until she was satisfied. As long as it was only for sex and she wasn't dating the other men I would be okay with it.

I'm like that too and my hypothesis is that robots will be intimidated because they are afraid they can't keep up

is that you lia ???

Why not just be a whore

LOL look at all these replies in just two minutes, all from saying "I am a femanon" you guys are so thirsty and desperate to talk to a girl

Just one of the things you're going to have to learn to live with.
I have a high sex drive, but there's no way to really compare the it to yours.
Like how long does it take you to get off and how many times a day, and what gets you off.

I'm thirsty for new threads, nigger.

stop larping tranny and kys

>my hypothesis is that robots will be intimidated because they are afraid they can't keep up
I'm not afraid. I will just agree to have sex at a later time and then go to sleep.

No i am a girl so i reply to the girl threads sorry bae

In the same way girls suck you off, can just eat you out. Just know that people don't want anything sexual after they cum.
Either way most people would last hours on end from the amount of time spent jacking off. You're not at any real disadvantage of finding what you're looking for, I assure you.
Now post midriff, leave my board, etc.

>you guys are so thirsty and desperate to talk to a girl
Welcome to r9k, newfag

you asked a question
half of these answers are very reasonable
not sure what your points is

Um like 4 times in a day but there come some days when I'm just fine
I'm sorry
Idk cheating sounds kind of bad.

>I worry my future bf won't be able to satisfy my needs
If your needs can be met with a Hitachi and some exotic animal shaped dildos I don't care but in past relationships I've been down to go for like 6+ rounds in a single day and have my face sat on for, in some cases, hours
If instead this means you need another man AND you're not open to other women, then yes you should absolutely be self-conscious.

I fap like 5 times a day if I'm wageslaving, 5-8 if I'm not, are you doing it more than that?

Respect .i think thats a good answer

I don't consider myself someone with a low libido, but I wouldn't feel comfortable if it would mean the risk of being cheated on, fuck that.

i could literally care less but both femanons and anons on Any Forums are retards but funny retards

How does it sound bad if both sides are okay with it?

extremely high sex drive is indicative of an attention seeking personality, which can get very obnoxious quick
depending on how intense and active your sex drive is makes a difference, if you're incapable of thinking of anything else then it would be annoying as shit, but if it's just like an itch that you need to scratch maybe then it's possibly tolerable

would you be interested dating a guy that has a high sex drive that can also bake you stuff?

How do you explain the threads made before and after this one that aren't bursting with replies?

That would be a huge turn on.
t. Coomer virgin

Depends on their age. I had troubles with my gf's when I was in my early 20's because I needed sex 2-3 times a day, more if I could get it.

Now I'd be lucky to want to fuck once a week.

>teehee my bf won't be able to satisfy me
If that means you're going to cheat then yeah that's a deal breaker.

How do you explain my fist up your ass homo?

well i try not to masturbate a ton because I don't want to mess up my brain chemicals. I keep it under like 4 times a day and i try to take a couple day long breaks sometimes. With an actual person I would feel more inclined to act on my urges instead of feeling bad about it so maybe it would be more, but i can always take breaks because I have self control.
I have been in a relationship once before where we went like a month without having sex and that was really really hard for me. Emotionally more than anything

It's because thinly veiled hookup threads, coomer threads and im a femanon btw threads are always popular.

>I have been in a relationship once before where we went like a month without having sex and that was really really hard for me. Emotionally more than anything
Literally my current relationship. I feel you, femanon.

Idk, could you handle a guy with a high sex drive too?
I have enough energy to jack off at 4-6 times a day for example

Attached: 1642513346593.jpg (750x902, 789.33K)

I don't know if I could still have feelings for that kind of bf. It would be better to just stay friends then imo.
It depends, sometimes the itch comes randomly. Like reading or listening to music and there is something that just makes me want it you know.
Maybe

I'm a coomer so that would be perfect

Attached: 1640160344516.gif (720x1128, 1.57M)