I'm 6'2"

Is it really that intimidating for short guys to be in our presence that they are right to blame all their inceldom on height? I met a guy who was like 6'6" and was pretty intimidated. I wonder if shorter guys feel like this every day. Do we tallfags not even realise how intimidating we are?

Attached: 1646708758089.jpg (1181x1481, 207.86K)

I went to my local 7/11 and there was a famous basketball player there with his hot model gf. Guy was easily 7 ft+. Even as a 6'2 guy, I felt like I was a little kid looking up at an adult again.
It's over for manlets.

Were you intimidated by taller people as a kid? Of course not.
You were intimidated by a taller guy because the memes ate into your head. You're manlet now, no matter your height.

Same I'm 6'1 and my coworker is 7 feet tall, I felt the strong urge to do battle with him. He's a nice guy though, still what a rush to get beat up or beat up this guy in a friendly match.

>>be 6'5"
>>can confirm.
>>manlets always friendly.

Fuck no men love gigantic women as its a guarantee we will have physically powerful children.

Not really. In the worst case scenario you have to fight a taller guy, if you know how to grapple, you get to have more leverage and places to grab, and you can work around their bodies easily, even better than a shorter person.

But I guess it's all a matter of perspective.

I was supposed to be 6'2. I'm the runt of the family
At least I'm not a lanky looking fucker though. My body is more proportionate

If I saw an Asian girl doing that to try and entice me, I'd cave and become a father.

I believe this is what the kids would call "cope"

Not really. Most marines and special forces operatives are around 5'7-5'10. Height is only really intimidating to weaklings who've never been in a fight or seen combat.
Asian? With an ass that big? She's most likely a latina.

Attached: comeonnow.jpg (828x1024, 65.75K)

>Height is only really intimidating to weaklings who've never been in a fight or seen combat.
So tough, pulling a trigger. Wow, real combat bros!

Im 6'3, and I think I dont realize that im taller than a lot of people around me until I actually encounter someone bigger and think shit, this is how some people see me.
I also had the reverse happen once where I was stood next to someone in front of a mirror, and she looked fucking tiny compared to me. Granted she wasnt that tall but it made me realize im tall.

Attached: 1585249756682.jpg (231x265, 17.57K)

Yeah it's a cope. I would change many other things before my height. Not least of all my race and face. That's not a cope

>he thinks all combat involves firearms
A 5'8 marine would fuck up a 6'3 guy in a second.

>muh special forces
>muh combat
Yeah, I've never seen and never will see combat. Still girls pick me over the roided up military manlet. From a practical perspective, being smaller is an advantage in combat. From a psychological and social perspective, being taller is better. If you put that marine next to me, to every onlooker I will look more intimidating and dominant.

I'm 5'5 and I don't feel human. Most women are taller than me. Everybody I see on the street is better than me
Manletism should be screened for in the womb.

I know some 5'8-5'10 guys that would kick the shit out of taller people

I'm a 5'9 male and i don't really see guys that are 6'0-6'2 as particularly tall. Maybe my brain is just warped but guys that height just look normal to me. It isn't until 6'3+ where guys look tall. I just see myself as short. Even though the average male height is 5'10, it looks like average height guys look short while 6'0-6'2 guys look average.

Sure. They are probably gonna kick the shit out of me. Ive never been in a fight in my life and only go to the gym for aesthetics. But it doesn't matter. Nobody cares if you can beat some guy up.

>ragie manlet approaches 6'3 man with a concealed carry
Okay, get in!

Attached: custom-caskets-marines-main1[1].jpg (799x600, 402.34K)

>Still girls pick me over the roided up military manlet.
Is that supposed to be a 1up on short guys? I don't give a fuck whether or not they choose tall lanklets. They also fuck dogs, prisoners, and serial killers. So clearly foid mate selection isn't something to stress over.
>From a psychological and social perspective, being taller is better. If you put that marine next to me, to every onlooker I will look more intimidating and dominant.
I'll give you that.

I'd say that being sexually attractive is one of the main factors of success in our society and basically biologically necessary for happiness and being tall helps it.

My point is that combat or whatever is so far away from reality, that being tall today is straight up better than being short. Unless you are a poorfag and can't afford business class.

>Is it really that intimidating for short guys to be in our presence that they are right to blame all their inceldom on height?
What a bizarre and retarded sentence. They're right to blame their inceldom on height because women don't want to fuck short guys, not because manlets are intimidated by tall guys. At this point you're just stringing together loosely connected tangents and hoping it forms a coherent whole, but it doesn't.

>that would kick the shit out of...

Typical overcompensation by manlets

>They're right to blame their inceldom on height
Nope, they just have bad personalities. I knew a 5'6 murderer for hire who was soft-spoken and mildly autistic, yet he was still a good family man and had a great personality.
Be better

>But it doesn't matter. Nobody cares if you can beat some guy up.
You do realize your saying this on the topic of intimidation and dominance, right?