Fembots, have you ever sold your nudes?

Have you ever camwhored for some horny coomers for money?

Attached: tumblr_43f55ae220d1add54c1e8d650b207f30_ab66abf0_1280.jpg (1000x1414, 295.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, and I'd do it again, I like being a neet but I hate how I'm always broke

Do you have big tiddies?

Yo fellow neets I'm forming a coalition of neets to come together and rent a house together. Maybe share transportation costs, etc. I personally like the notion of somewhere around a beach, or maybe the woods... Maybe some woods by a beach lol.

I'm eventually planning on making a non profit charity we'll all be members on the board of so we can be represented by a single legal entity. Once we get enough of us together on discord we can start the conversation and figure out what we all want and move forward. Nothings set in stone yet, so even if you're just mildly interested, join the discord and see if it becomes something you might want to be part of

discord
.gg/f
nRc8
4Dx

Oh, didn't even realize it's this kinda thread lol. Any girl who sells nudes, etc, doesn't do it cause it turns them on, they all just want money. So not interested in the coomer questions

You can be neet forever and ever if you date me

no, im not a whore so i havent

no, i'm not a femcuck

Femcucks are based. You're just jealous u no big tiddies

I would pay fembots even if they didn't get naked for me

Pay them for what?

For being my goddess and letting me worship her

Based. Would you get on your knees for your Goddess?

Yeah but if I'm just messaging her online she's not gonna see me kneeling so it doesn't mean much

No, but I have scammed dumb niggers like you for thousands.

Lol, no you haven't

Nope.
Was not that popular when I would have been stupid enough to do that. Also yea, try being one of the richest with compromising material of you floating out there. My dad would have disowned me.

Attached: senkontailenuf.jpg (893x1200, 119.34K)

How? You gonna teach us?

He can't because it never happened

I want to have sex with this femanon.

Good for you, whores are ngmi