What does r9k think of the steam dick?

What does r9k think of the steam dick?

Attached: steam-deck.jpg (1920x1280, 211.93K)

I would find it really cool if I were a 16-18 year old. But nowadays I neither have that much time nor desire for gaming, and if I really wanted to play something on the go, I'd rather install an emulator on my phone or something.

Attached: pepe shrug.png (600x529, 208.7K)

nintendo switch for manchildren

Nintendo switch also is for manchildren

All video games are for manchildren, real men have grown-up hobbies like sports, art, fishing, hunting, DIY, etc.

Attached: gigachad.png (680x760, 191.08K)

it's helping the linux community by forcing companies to use proton. Although I still have my problems with this, as I fear that this help may cause the destruction of the open-source community as the privacy and security that I can get on my linux.
But if proton creates a way to make the digital tablet pen pressure work on a windows program installed via WINE, it would be nice.

Attached: download (21).png (640x201, 19.25K)

> art, fishing
Lmao faggot

I don't want to play pc games not at my computer.

>>art, fishing
>Lmao faggot
Can't believe people like this exist.

I think it's cool and all but way too expensive.

Yes, I also can't believe people fish for fun. I'd rather watch paint dry.

buying a console or PC nowadays it's a retarded decision there's hardly any game that is worth playing and wasting your time into

Yet you spend your entire day on this shitty board.

Not sports. Grown mens bodies can't handle sports. Once your in your 30s. Your body will get fucked up from sports.

Its a shit product.
It might be powerfull enough to play everything up to modern pc games, but the size of it makes it completely irrelevant as handheld/portable.

Also, who the fuck cares about a "gaming device" that runs linux?

I fished before. It was really fun when i was like 8-13 years old.
Then i fished a little bit in my 20s. It was cool. But now. I dont really feel like going out. Unless i have a gf.

Attached: 0ca.jpg (680x523, 50.29K)

It would be good if it could emulate retro games. But i heard it cant even do that.

It can pretty much run every emulator, if thats what you mean.
Or are you talking about ancient pc games?

You're memeing, right? Unless you mean, that your body won't be able to handle the kind of strain that professional sportsmen subjects themselves to, then you're mostly right, but we are talking about sports as a hobby here.

Why wouldn't it? It's basically a linux computer with a funky case.

This is the most rare fish i ever caught.

Attached: Screenshot_20220308-122133~2.png (1080x1259, 1.82M)

I mean taking hit and healing from strains

>All video games are for manchildren

Nigga, you about to get bitch slapped
What did you say about my video games ?

Attached: 1516370894061m.jpg (576x1024, 94.26K)

dont know why you would buy it other than the implusive need to consoom

its huge and the battery life is shit, plus i already have a computer and i wanted to play games outside as a distraction (which i have no need to because my brain is frazzled) i would just use my phone

Attached: FG_5yopVQAE5NYI.jpg (2048x1638, 628.76K)

>Why wouldn't it ?
Because i saw someone on YouTube say that it cant

Valve should make games instead of wasting thier money comming out with products. All their products are super over priced. Their vr headset and now the steam deck.