Just be yourself bro

>just be yourself bro
>no, not like that

Attached: 1645047438938.png (432x330, 7.1K)

what does one dot represent

>scoring "personality" from a photograph
>"Okcupid"
the irony is that a lot of incels have the brains of a child and never went through any human experiences. their personality score would probably be much higher on okcupid than in real life.

Meanwhile for guys

Ugly Girl:Dont really care what her personality even is
Average girl:I bet shes got a nice personality
Cute Girl:I bet shes a bitch
Very Hot Girl:I bet shes a really self absorbed bitch

>be skinny turbomanlet
>everyone assumes I'm gay
I fucking hate that people make assumptions about that kind of thing purely from appearances.

One girl's rating of one guy's personality and his looks. Eg, a single dot at the very bottom left would mean a girl rated a guy a 1 in looks and a 1 in personality

So, people just assume your personality from your appearance?! Wow, what a revelation! Never heard that one before.

Attached: angry cat on the beach.jpg (1584x2402, 141.31K)

You cant really tell someone personality from their face alone maybe their clothing but not their face, you put any Chad face from Chads that are aspies or just recluses and every subhuman foid will say I BET HES REALLY CONFIDENT A REAL LADIES MAN A JOY TO EVERYONE!

Yes. Then 2 minutes into the conversation in real life she will go back to actually confident guys. It's wild that incels can only process fake scenarios.

Any mentalcel can confirm this, women have a completely warped view of their personality is simply based on their handsome face.

No, girls will perceive a good looking guy to be more confident because of the halo effect. Obviously, there would be exceptions at either extreme (extremely good social skills or extremely bad social skills), but generally wrong.

The halo effect would actually work the other way. Girls often fall in love with really ugly guys who just have a lot of confidence or a good sense of humor, and will call them "sexy" just because of the halo effect. The fact is that personality drives 99.99% of the actual interactions, like you don't even see a persons full face or body most of the time you're with them.

>Girls often fall in love with really ugly guys who just have a lot of confidence or a good sense of humor,
Fuck no, they dont even give an ugly guy a chance to show his personality no wait they dont even give an AVERAGE guy a chance to show his personality.

The pic clearly says "people" not "women", you're looking at aggregate data for both men and women. You're sperging out over something men do too.

>Men do it to meaning its ok

You are subhuman you cannot actually think for yourself.

This isn't true. The data would be discrete, not continuous in this case and this scatter plot wouldn't be a useful way to represent the data.
At best it's grouped data for individual accounts.

This is a misunderstood of the halo effect.

>This is a misunderstood of the halo effect.
No, it's not.
>The halo effect (sometimes called the halo error) is the tendency for positive impressions of a person, company, brand or product in one area to positively influence one's opinion or feelings in other areas. Halo effect is "the name given to the phenomenon whereby evaluators tend to be influenced by their previous judgments of performance or personality."
Attractiveness affecting perception of a person's personality is only 1 common example of the effect, what the person you replied to explained is another example

I had a lot of luck in online dating despite being short and SE Asian (therefore ugly). You do have a chance, you just need to make up for your shortcomings.

Listen my guy you need at least half a million miracle causes like you for you to even begin making a point.

I don't believe this. People always assume that someone who looks good can't have a personality.

Also this, how could you get someone's personality from a profile.