How are you celebrating International Women's Day?

How are you celebrating International Women's Day?
Russians are doing their part by raping Ukrainian women

Attached: 4346.jpg (636x465, 225.52K)

I called a mom.

You mean women are spreading their legs for invaders for the 1000th time?

>How are you celebrating International Women's Day?
By jacking off to them. Starting now. brb

Can you blame any soldier for doing that? Ask any normie what they would do if it was their last day on earth and 90% of them will say sex. If you fought you could die at any time in a war, you're going to get some sex before you go.

>He did not give evidence to back his claim.

But Ukrainian women are pretty ugly, better just jerk off in your military tent.

If you want more proof that life is unfair?

>Two 18 year old virgins are sent in to Ukraine
>One is currently raping super cute ukrainian thots with the boys
>The other was burned alive in a tank a few hours after crossing the border and getting hit by a javelin

Fuck this gay life.

Every normie ever
>NO, you disgusting faggot! I'd kill my own men if I did that

*flash forward to a year in country*

>Honestly I didn't want to rape all those women with my buddies, but I had ptsd and uh...

What will Ukrainian rape babies be called? Novarussians?

women are so fucking stupid they'll raise rape babies

Ukraine propaganda wing is strong.
>Oy vey
>Ghost of Kiev winning us the war
>Russia can't compete
>Gibbs military aid
>Foreigners are free to come and die for Ukraine
>Europeans and Americans are responsible for this
I oppose Putin but this slimy guy is annoying.

Started to get very annoyed at these gay Ukrainians constantly whining and telling on the Russians to daddy USA

Also, according to Ukrainian media, two days ago, Russian soldiers shot some mayor who was unarmed and in the process of handing out food and medicine.
If true, Russians are Nazi-tier war crimes

The president is literally handing out AKs to untrained peasants and telling them to fight the Russian army. He's moving military equipment to dense urban areas thus forcing the Russians to shell and bomb cities.

This is so fucked up and no one sees it.

I keep tellign my friends who are "pro ukrainian" becuase "freedom" and they jsut say it's "disinformation" or that "well it isn't their fault" because "russia is bad"

I fucking hate the west so fucking much

and the whole
>men aged 18-60 cannot leave the country, only women and children, men must die for their country
Reminds me of Kennedy quote:
>"Democracy may not be perfect, but at least I don't have to build a wall to keep my people in."
If men don't want to die for their county, let them leave with their families. Oceans rise, empires fall, thus countries can be rebuilt, but the dead may never be bought back to life.
I thought women were supposed to be equal, whatever reason they still get this kind of privilege.

The men are having to be smuggled out of the country by their families. If they get caught, they're arrested and conscripted into the army. The president is purposely trying to get as much of them killed as possible to demonize the Russians and to goad the West into intervening. It's sickening.
>I thought women were supposed to be equal, whatever reason they still get this kind of privilege.
Bullshit. It was always bullshit.

Based russians. It sounds kinda cucked but I Wish they'd come to north America already.living long enough to See all the local foids in my area getting raped and murdered would finally put me at peace

>Bullshit. It was always bullshit.
But what about all stronk twitter pictures of Ukrainian women posing with a gun?

What does he care, he already let the only people who matter escape (to Israel). Now it is just goyim cattle dying in the service of globohomo, as it should be.

Maybe Russia should go home. Ever think of that Vlad?

Attached: 3E3DB142-E0EA-4AD6-ADD5-2C0732B20CAD.jpg (1024x1024, 269.29K)