NEETs, are you ready to get drafted and die in WW3?

NEETs, are you ready to get drafted and die in WW3?

Attached: 1646736613733.jpg (768x566, 331.69K)

>WWWOOOOOAAAAA PRONOUNS ZOMG
truly the height of political commentary

It actually is. You got a problem with that? Blame the demonrats.

>buttmad because xe can't name 20 pronouns
Many such cases

Masterfully done, Ben.
As always.
Look at manly Russian military ad campaign and look at their results in Ukraine.

>NEETs, are you ready to get drafted and die in WW3?
might be fun

Attached: 1624893322088.jpg (680x463, 54.68K)

dodging the draft is so fucking simple this time around, you zoomers and gen alphas have it so easy. all you need to do is not get the death injection and they won't let you in

Based and true, the ghost of kiev took down the entire russian air force and black hohol mercenaries killed putin's body double and its only week 1

kek biden has probably never even played with green plastic army men. Why the fuck do people elect war leaders during a time of war and choose someone with zero experience, and even worse track record in business. Biden has never owned a business. He's suppose to be a leader but he has no leadership experience in anything except being a corrupt politician. He doesn't have a fundamental understanding of how anything works except lying and having a family or friends with money to smear other peoples reputation. He's the perfect pawn for a rigged election. America is so screwed with this guy I feel bad for the young guys they're getting the full fuck over of how this guys political party operates. Fucking the economy, law enforcement, pretty much everyone. People like this weasel in to grease the wheels of the military industrial complex. That last war that he voted to start was unpopular and he had no idea how to win it so he just quit and gave millions of dollars worth of military equipment to his adversaries in a retreat, even worse he sold out names of people working with the US for them to have a kill list of their opposition which they wasted no time on. Now all the billionaires and multimillionaires that spent all their money on rigging his elections are upset the bomb making companies have no bombs to send need him to start another war. They started replacing people at the top with a communist sympathy, and pushing it downward to get rid of the few volunteers left in the army. A draft likely is inevitable.

STFU putin's bitch that's not what i meant at all i don't get into propaganda

Is it me or would left-leaning people have a significantly easier time convincing others to see things from their point of view of they just dropped the tranny shit? Like literally just stop all the pronoun/non-binary/tranny nonsense and people will respect you more. I'm left-wing myself and I was listening to some ad for a charity on the radio the other day, agreeing with everything they were saying, but then there was something about non-binary people at the end and I'll now never support them. It's so annoying.

I'm someone who shared many ideas and sentiments with the left, but all the tranny shit and the glorification of black people drive me away.
I'm not even white, or black, or racist, but they'll never have me as a supporter.

>live in the Caribbean
Your stupid draft cant reach me here desu

Attached: 1629066662081.png (490x710, 363.01K)

Am Mentally Retarded/Autistic so no need to

I've been watching tons of GWOT veteran videos lately. Honestly makes me feel like I missed out. It seemed like being in special operations forces during the last 20 years was based as fuck.

>issuing commands from a position of CIS patriarchy
Yikes...

Attached: 1591892890227.jpg (125x108, 1.57K)

Nice which Island, brother?

yep
warriors death pog

coconut negro

Attached: 1423107028862.jpg (500x667, 61.94K)

Barbados

I'm not a negro and i don't like coconuts

chudtoss is a nazi

I'm in Aruba.
Cheers, Caribbean brother.

Attached: aZ720W3_460s.jpg (460x407, 35.01K)

Based Ben once again.