A decade, a literal decade of the same two memes. Like what the fuck happened?

A decade, a literal decade of the same two memes. Like what the fuck happened?

Attached: the_same_meme.png (680x683, 397.66K)

You should invent some new memes then.
YOU CAN BE THE CHANGE!

Last decade was rage faces, this decade is pepe/wojak. Can't wait to see what next decade has in store.

cursed emojis and continual degradation of wojaks

The only memes on there that are a decade old are Wojak and Pepe.

>A literal decade of the same two memes!!
>Like, what the fuck happened??

Attached: 1632874392479.gif (631x838, 247.57K)

Is Wojak and Pepe the perfect meme?

Wojak is literally just a face, it can be anything you want.

I think imageboard culture just stopped.

Unironically yes. The reason they've stayed around so long is because of how perfectly they work together. They're like yin and yang; opposites that create harmonious balance. No other meme can hope to reach their spiritual stability in the cultral zeitgeist.

And pepe is just a frog. That's the point. They can be anything. And for every smug pepe there's a seething wojak. For every smug soijak there's a sad pepe. Happiness and sadness, light and dark; pepe and wojak. The world in perfect balance

Attached: Yin and Yang.jpg (550x545, 37.57K)

>Last decade was rage faces
You don't remember shit like "you're the man now dog", "lindsay lohan never changes facial expressions" or even the sailor moon video clip batting things back? There were a ton of memes back then and a lot of them were specific to boards or websites.

You can only watch

Attached: 356.png (666x666, 347.22K)

gondola, the silent observer, is perfection

Attached: gondola german.png (640x400, 10.16K)

Regular pop culture seems to be stunted as well. Things don't ever seem to go away.

user, you didn't forget about glegle, did you?

Attached: gleglecoffee.jpg (249x216, 8.88K)

Got a genius over here.

I remember when this dumb bitch tried to force her shit meme for like a week lol

wojak and pepe have declined in popularity outside of Any Forums, replaced by john cena and other memes

Have you seen reddit my nigga?

does anyone have the first wojak post? was it really 10 years already?

>what the fuck happened?
Norman invasion in 2007 with the Chanology bullshit and the invention of the smartphone.

Attached: 2kzgia.jpg (640x480, 33.37K)